57. First Birthday!

This chapter is dedicated to all the HUM APKE HAI KAUN? fans. I love that movie, specially Madhuri Dixit.

______________

Chapter 57

(Not edited)

Siya's POV:

         I opened my eyes and saw Ari sleeping on my chest and there was no sign of Arjun, I couldn't hear any water flow from the washroom it means he left for work. My idiot husband.

     I put Ari on bed and tried to move bust she started whining so I laid down with her, with much difficulty I took my mobile from the side table and called Arjun.

             "Idiot, stupid, nonsense, I told you to take off today but still you went for work. Come back home if not I'm going to-" I stopped my ranting when I felt his lips on my cheeks.

     God! Why I have to be so judgemental that too with my Arjun.

       Giving him a sheepish smile I apologized, "Sorry Arjun, I thought you left to office."

           "How can I leave for work when I have so much work back home?" He asked accompanying me to bed and spreading his hands around my waist.

           "What work?" I asked him confused. "My beautiful wife, tomorrow is very special for both of us. You gave me a most precious gift and made me a dad... Tomorrow is our daughter's birthday." I squealed in happiness listening his words and turned towards my baby.

              She was sleeping peacefully, her long lashes kissing her cheeks and her golden plump lips slightly open. She was just in her nappy making her smooth and soft skin radiate against the mattress. I inched close to her and kissed her palms.

              "Baby... Chellam(darling) wake up. It's time for your milk love... Come on wake up." I tried to wake her up kissing her chubby cheeks.

           "Let her sleep Siya why are you disturbing her?" Arjun hissed at me. "No...no Arjun, it's already late if your daughter didn't drink her milk now she will start crying in sleep and it will be so difficult to console my baby. And if you don't mind please bring her morning bottle husband... I'm so tired to go down now. " I pleaded him after explaining.

            "Do you think I have any better work than feeding my daughter, I'll bring milk right away. " he told and left after pecking my lips.

           After ten minutes he came up with a milk bottle, I pulled Ari to my lap and started feeding her milk while Arjun pulled my back to his chest. " I'm planning a big party tomorrow Siya, I'll invite everyone including political personalities, actors, media everyone. I'm gonna show my daughter to this entire world, my heartbeat is my everything." He told me.

          "So I'm nothing to you isn't it? " I asked with a pout. 

            "You are me Siya. You and I  are same, we have Ariya. I don't want to separate you form me even for name sake." He told me sincerely. I raised my head a little and kissed his neck.

            "Daddy was telling about conducting a pooja for Ari, Arjun." I told him. "Yeah, Uncle told me and I arranged for it in the morning. We'll have the party in the evening. What do you say?" He asked my opinion. " Perfect plan Husband " I told and looked at my daughter who finished her bottle in one go and looking at us with her eyes wide open.

           "My heartbeat is awake..." Exclaimed Arjun and carried Ari in his arms. "Achu..." She mouthed and plastered her cheek with her dad, in half sleep. I left the duo in the bed and decided to take a cold shower.