19. Dealing With The Daddy!

This chapter is dedicated to all the lovely readers who supported me in the recent issue. I badly wanted to thank you all in person if I get a chance.

Thank you!

____________________

Chapter 19

Siya's pov :

                  It's my turn to give them both weird looks. I went near the bed and found Arjun shocked and giving terrified looks to my dad. I decided to intrupt them once my dad tried to kiss Arjun!

   Nooooooooo....!

        "Appa.... Arjun.... What are you both doing? daddy leave him.. " I tried pulling Arjun and came in between them.

          "Siya... Your dad is misbehaving with me! " told Arjun.

         "Shut up Arjun! Are you nuts. " I scolded while struggling between them while my dad trying to push me.

            "Anu...baby... Anu don't go... Come back to me. " my dad started blabbering in an unstable voice.

                Anu is the name of my deceased mother! What happen to you daddy? I looked at the table near my bed and found an alcohol bottle. My dear dad is drunk, I am gonna kill him tomorrow.

                "Anu come here, give me a hug! " he started to close the distance with Arjun.

   "Siya... Do something! " yelled Arjun.

              "What is this appa? Stop! He is not momma. " I tried to console him. And in which angle this handsome hunk look like my beautiful mother to my dad.

          "Move away chittu, she is my Anu, please leave your mom and dad alone." he told and started pulling Arjun's shirt. I was still in between them trying to bring them apart.

              "Your dad is so desperate Siya! " told Arjun and I glared at him. No one have any bloody rights to talk about my dad not even Arjun.

              "Stop glaring at me and do something if not your dad will rape me today. " he told me alarmed.

              "I told you to Shut up Arjun! " I yelled at him and in a second all three of us fell on my bed.

                My dad is trying to hug Arjun and Arjun is trying to hide behind me, these both men were crushing me.

God I can't breath!

                   Arjun is strong enough to fight for himself and for others. But psychologically any man will run if another man try to kiss him. Arjun would have never expected this from my dad even in his wildest nightmare.

              I am the first girl in the world to fall in this situation.... Appa this is so embarrassing you are trying to kiss your soon to be son in law, come back to your senses.

            I held my dad tightly and yelled " Arjun... Go run out.... Go!"

             "Who is Arjun? Chittu, she is your mom. " told my dad.

Aarrrggggg.......Iraiva!

           "I told you to get out Arjun." I yelled again.

           "How can I leave you alone Siya." Asked Arjun.

         "Idiot! He's my dad and he's not gonna hurt me, if you didn't go out now I will leave you here and lock you both inside. I am sure you know the consequences. " I told Arjun trying to control my drunken dad. Arjun gave me a frightened expression probably imagining the scenario and ran out at an instant.