17. Skipped A Beat

This chapter is dedicated to all the readers who miss their friends, I didn't know I am unreasonably tensed these days and it's reflecting in my behavior. I am missing my friends!

__________________

Chapter 17

Siya's pov :

            I feel safe, warm and all wanted in the arms of my Arjun. I was currently resting my head on his shoulder and we were sitting outside the ICU. I feel really bad to bother Arjun but I don't have any other go.

                   We sat there for the whole night and now he is sleeping leaning his head on mine. Both my hands were around his arm. I didn't sleep even a second all night thinking about my dad. My eyes were burning and I feel uneasy with my growling stomach.

       Please open your eyes daddy!  That's my only prayer for hours. When the nurse came out I made Arjun head lean on the wall and ran to her.

         "Is everything alright sister?  Is my dad fine? " I wanted to know I am in the verge of losing my patience.

          "Yes ma'am he is awake and he is asking for Siya, I guess it's you. " told her.

         "Yeah... It's me. Thank you! " I tried to get in the ICU but stopped by the security. He told me to wear the mask and the slippers they provided which I did and went inside finally.

          My dad was a mess, it's been a long time since I have seen him like this. I can't take it. My tears started to overflow and finally my dad saw me. He raised his hand which was connected to the IV and I immediately held his hand.

        "Appa.. Appa are you OK? " I asked him crying.

         "I am OK chittu! " his voice was unusually slow and low, I could feel my dad's pain but he is an expert in hiding it to me.

          "Stop crying Siya! You know I can't...see you... like this. " I wiped my tears and gave him my smile.

           "What happened exactly? " I asked him frightened.

           "That I will tell you later! Who was that man? " asked my dad.

         " who appa? You...mean..you mean Arjun! " I asked him.

         "Maybe chittu! He was the last man I saw approaching me before blacking out. Is he mad to jump into fire? " he asked me.

Yes, he is mad about me and I feel I am the luckiest girl in the world.

           "He isn't mad appa... He is a very good.....huh....friend of mine, a very good human being who was selfless enough to jump into fire just for me... He is a man enough to save a soul daddy. I was shaking and crying terribly I even snapped at him with hurtful words but he...he just. He is the best appa, He is the purest form of every good thing in this world. " by the time I finished my talk on Arjun my mask was below my chin and my lips twitched in a beautiful smile.

  I love him....

       But it's not the time to tell my dad he should recover. I found my dad eying me differently may be I could say suspiciously, did I messed up. He looked passed me and I turned to look at Arjun standing near the door way.

        My dad called him and told " Take off that mask young man, let me see the face of my saviour. " smiling looking at him.

         "Thank you! Arjun." He thanked him.

             "Your welcome Sir! " told Arjun... He could have used uncle, at times my man is a dumbo.