51. Kisses And Coffee

This chapter is dedicated to my  lovely readers.

_______________

Chapter 51:

   Siya's POV:

              "Arjun....Arjun get up. Come on I know you didn't eat anything, have something. Get up." I stroked his hair in return he rubbed his forehead on my lap "I don't want anything but please you stay by my side." With that he tightened his grip around my tummy.

          "I'm here with you, I will always be with you. Please for my sake eat something if not you'll develop gastric. Please..." I massaged his scalp after few seconds he sat up and kissed my forehead, cheeks and pulled me into a hug.

         I pulled him to the dining and served the food after reheating it. He sat leaving the food untouched. I tore a piece of chaphati and fed him, while he ate looking at me.

      After making sure he was full I decided to full my growling stomach. I served two chapattis for mein the same plate and started eating it, took the half gall of water he kept on the table and drank it.

       This is not some old traditional way of having food with your husband by eating his left outs. I'm just lazy. Lazy to bring me a plate and a glass of water, I'm  mentally and physically drained.

       All the while Arjun was looking at me with the usual love sparking I his eyes. He loves me but at times he forgets because of his anger.

       We stood up in silence and decided to get back to our room, "Ouch...! Ah.." I stamped on a  sharp piece of  something thank god it didn't bleed. Arjun sighed regretting his action of breaking things and carried me to our room.

  He put me on my bed and turned towards Ari's crib but I pulled him onto me. Our lips just inches apart with normal breathing. "Arjun... Please cheer up. I don't like to see you like this. I want you happy. Please..." I told him.

     "I'm trying Siya." He told resting his forehead on mine.

        "Mmhum... So how about a kiss?" I asked him. He raised his eyebrows while a half smile played on his lips. I slowly started kissing him and he responded quiet well. He deepened the kiss, soon everything turned to a heavenly love making session.

       My eyes opened when I felt a warm breath fanning my cheeks. Adjusting to the light finally I saw my man with a bright smile on his face with gallons of love pouring down his eyes. I smiled and buried my head in the crook of his face.

           'My life can't get any better without out siya." He told me. "I don't even want to imagine a better life without you Arjun because I know it won't be possible. And I promise please open your heart to me, you'll feel relaxed." I told him. 

         Arjun tried getting up but I didn't allow him. "It's OK if you still don't wanna trust me." With that I got up slowly but he pulled me back to his chest.

         "OK now listen I font want to talk about few chapters in my life Siya , it's not about trust it's about the hate I have for that person.

        But since you insist, I'll tell you baby, because you are my everything. I hate Ajay, I despise his living. He ruined my life from birth till now, you know he told me that you love him and your were with me only to help him Siya. " told Arjun making my heart shatter into pieces. How could he believe Ajay over me?

       I gave him an unbelievable look while tears pooling my eyes. "So you trusted him more than me and spoiled our relationship isn't it. Why Arjun? Do you have any idea how much I love you man? Even after everything I couldn't stop loving you and you can't even see that in eyes thought I was one of his whore." I asked the few questions that has been howling me from the start.