5.6 : test

Carmen felt herself bobbing gently up and down as if she was on the ocean as she slept peacefully. She hummed in contentment and rolled over in her bed, a small snore leaving her mouth. It was when an abrupt bump caused her to fly upwards and awaken that she noticed that she wasn't in her bed with Isaac, and that things were anything but content.

She frantically looked around at her surroundings, head spinning. She was in the back seat of a black truck, and in the front seat was the silhouette of a man, hands clutched to the steering wheel. Carmen looked down at herself and noticed that her hands and feet were tied together with wolfsbane studded rope that seemed to burn into her skin the more she tried to free herself from it.

She tried to scream out in fear, but her voice was muffled by the tape plastered around her lips. Carmen's heart began to beat faster and faster in her chest as the reality of the situation sunk in; She had been taken, and with the wolfsbane around her limbs, there was near to no way of getting out.

Carmen let out a strangled sob, catching the attention of the driver. He slightly turned his head to listen to her, though not enough for her to see his face in the morning darkness. A small chuckle leaves his lips before he turns back to the road.

She couldn't stay here; She had to do something. She felt herself begin to shift, her eyes turning her icy blue and her claws protruding. Her horns stick from her head and she began to growl inhumanely against the tape, once again catching the driver's attention.

"It's no use, you know." They spoke, voice deep, raspy, and unidentifiable. "It's impossible for you to escape. Might as well stop trying."

Carmen screamed at him through the tape, trying to form threatening words that just came out as mumbles. Her blood began to rise in anger; more screams followed and soon, she felt a strange sensation coming over her.

Her blood began to boil and she felt her body tingling in anticipation, but she had no idea why. All she could continue to do was scream and writhe around in her seat in hopes of something happening.

It didn't take long before she felt her control slipping further and further away from her. Her body was going haywire, and there was nothing she could do about it anymore. She was losing herself.

As she let out one more scratchy scream, she wasn't able to process what was happening next fast enough.

The truck they inhabited was lifted from the ground and flipped over in the air by the sheerness of her voice. Everything seemed to go in slow motion as she felt her body lift from the seat, along with the driver. His shotgun in the passenger seat flew freely around the car as they defied gravity.

Carmen saw the ground nearing in the midst of her rolling and bumping around in the back seat. She shut her eyes tightly and attempted to brace herself from her oncoming impact with the ground.

The truck landed upside down and glass sprinkled inside from the shattering windows. Carmen groaned out in pain when she landed on her side, feeling as if she'd broken her arm from the fall. It'd heal in the next minute; right now, she needed to focus on escaping.

The driver in the front seat was unresponsive, blood dripping from his forehead.

Carmen wasted no time shimmying up towards the window and climbing out to the best of her ability with the wolfsbane still laced around her hands and feet. Once she was settled outside of the truck, she noticed that they were on an empty road, a slight drizzle raining down on them.

She sat upright and examined the restraints. She needed to get out of them, and there was only one possible way to do that.

Werewolves would usually die trying to get out of wolfsbane restraints. Good thing Carmen wasn't a werewolf.