6.9 : graduation

▲▼

▲▼

    Life in Beacon Hills over the next month was.. Interesting.

Of course, Isaac wasn't happy to hear that he'd lost his powers. It took an abundance of hours on end to explain everything that had happened in the near two months he was gone, and still, he'd never fully understand it. The bottom line? Mr.Lahey was gone, and he was never coming back.

Harrison and his family had been peacefully rejoiced, and since the incident, nobody had heard from him since besides when he phoned Carmen to spill his heart about how thankful he was.

May 18th, the day Casey was due to die, certainly did not pass over Carmen's head. She spent the entire day clung to his side- Watching T.V. with him, driving with him wherever he went, training with him and Seriena- She even went to the extreme of standing outside of the bathroom while he peed, just to be sure that nothing would happen to him. He was obviously suspicious of her clinginess, but at the same time didn't mind it, so he allowed her to follow him around like a helpless puppy, unknowing as to what was happening.

When the clock struck 12 A.M. on the dot, he (Along with everyone else in the Hale loft) were awaken by her loud whooping and cheers. Casey, whom had fallen asleep on the couch, rubbed his eyes and gave her a confused, angry grimace.

"What the hell is wrong with you today?" He inquired groggily, tousling his hair on his head.

"Not 'today,' today's a new day!" She cheered happily, placing her hands on his shoulders. "May 19th, to be exact!"

"Okay?" He squinted, eyes going wide when she lunged for him and enveloped him in an apologetic, thankful hug.

Casey was more than fine, and he would continue to be.

Piers moved back into their old home after many legal battles, as he had apparently been a missing person for 6 months. Using the excuse of having run away to his remaining family in D.C., he was able to win the case and inherent the house and a share of his money back. Isaac and Carmen continued to live with Eva, not seeing the point in moving so close to graduation time.

Graduation.

With the help of Lydia and Scott completing all of Carmen and Isaac's homework while they were gone, they were once again eligible for graduation. The teachers' faces when they dropped their stack of late assignments on their desks were some that the young couple would never forget. Also, due to all of the missing practices, it was safe to say that Carmen had been kicked off of the swim team. Though, with everything that she'd just been through, that wasn't something she was particularly worried about.

Seriena and Carmen continued to speak. The dark haired girl began to sit with the group at lunch and Carmen had grown really fond of her, even going as far as to call her one of her good friends.