author's note.

Holy heck, this book is finally over. I never thought I'd finish it, if I'm being completely honest. There were so many times that I wanted to quit and I lost hope thinking that nobody would ever read this book and that maybe I was just writing it for a lost cause. Of course, I was also writing it for myself, to prove that I could finish a book, but I also wanted to share my storyline and ideas with people.
Obviously, I proved myself right.

I honestly have no idea how in the world this happened, but every day, I'm still so thankful for those who even take a few minutes to check my work out. I went back and it turns out I had written 50 chapters before I even got 10k reads, and now, I stand at 80k+.

I cannot thank you guys enough for allowing me to do what I love, and I will never forget the experience that I've had writing this, the friends I've made, and the tears I've shed.

So, what happens next?

As of right now, I do not have any specific plans for a sequel. I've been writing this book for almost a year and even though I'll miss it, I feel like it's run its course. I have 3 other fanfics (2 Isaac, 1 Scott) that I want to focus on, and once those are over, I may consider coming back to this.

As for the ending of Dome, I'll leave that to you all to interpret that how you want  ;-) I left it open so that, if by some miracle I do decide to write a second book, I'll have somewhere to lead off on.

I was also considering making a separate short book that contains all of the deleted scenes/chapters from Dome, idk, just to show you all where the story could have gone. We'll see, I suppose.

With everything out of the way, I want to thank you all once more for everything you've done for me.

Now's the time for a shameless self promo of my other fanfiction!!

[OUT]Some things are better kept as secrets- such as the fact that Isaac's father abuses him, his best friends are werewolves, and that Phoebe Tonsla, Isaac's long-time crush, has a rather strange infatuation with a very particular box

[OUT]
Some things are better kept as secrets- such as the fact that Isaac's father abuses him, his best friends are werewolves, and that Phoebe Tonsla, Isaac's long-time crush, has a rather strange infatuation with a very particular box.