Family Bonding Only a Seventy Percent Chance of Being Murdered

The next morning I woke up clutching my new stuffed owl.

I smiled when I remembered yesterday. Wanda and I had a great first time at the arcade.

She reminded me of myself because she seems like she grew up too fast.

Her warning though. I honestly wasn't surprised she was supposed to capture me. Clint just didn't act like family around her at the aquarium.

I called the aquarium last night to tell them I wouldn't be working there anymore.

They were reluctant to let me go but agreed quickly when I said I might be able to come and volunteer.

I pulled on my faded camp tee and jeans before walking to the cemetery.

I trudged along and I opened the black iron gates that sealed the dead from the living. This graveyard was fairly new and only had fifteen graves in a large area.

I stopped at a florist stand, operated by a nymph, and bought eight flowers.

First I stopped at each of the Seven's graves.

I laid a marigold on Hazel's grave.

"You were the best little sister I never had Hazel. Hope you made it to Elysium this time. You should have made it first time. I'm sorry I couldn't save you."

Next I laid a tiger lily on Frank's grave.

"Hey Frank. I had a job at the aquarium and we got a koi that looked just like you. I named it after you. He was fine with having the same name as a great hero. Hope you're happy in Elysium."

Next a Waterlily crocus for Piper.

"Hey Pipes. Sorry for getting you a pink flower. It just shines out more because it blooms later. I wish I could have helped you. Keep Leo in line down there. I know you can do it."

Next a blue iris for Jason.

"Hey Sparky. You were the greatest younger brother I never had. You know Reyna liked you? I thought I should tell you. Just keep Piper happy and don't kill Leo."

A fiery colored snapdragon for Leo.

"Hey Leo. Caly is free. She misses you. Out of all the men she loved, she believed you would be the one to rescue her. I know you would have if you lived. Leo, I don't know if you know this but I admire you. You always joke to hide your emotions so others don't worry. You were never the seventh wheel. Don't hit on Piper, 'kay?"

An Immortality Iris for Andrew.

"Hey Wise Guy. I miss you. I probably will never move on from you. I'm mean seriously, you knew what could have happened when you proposed. I would talk longer but someone decided to bother a grieving teen."

Turning as I stood, laying the two other flowers on Andrew's grave temporarily.

"Can I at least finish grieving before you try and kidnap me?"

Patriot took a step forward, "Perseus Jackson, please come willingly. Otherwise we will have to use force."

"You know its rude to interrupt grieving. And I'm pretty sure its illegal to kidnap minors. Hey Wanda." I waved to my friend.

"Hey Percy." She waved back, a glint of sunlight from her neck made me realize she was wearing the necklace she got yesterday.

"Wanda?" Red asked. "Do you have something to tell us?"

"Yes Wanda. Are these your mother hens?" I said struggling not to laugh.

Wanda laughed. "Yep. I got two mother hens and a mockingbird."