Nothing like the smell of escape in the morning...or is it afternoon

I ran following Steve and Sam. Steve may be fast but he would never beat a tree in a race. Neither can I but still. Makes me feel better about myself.

They rounded a corner and I ended up running into Sam. They were looking at a guard who was laying on the ground.

I checked for a pulse. "He's alive. Just unconscious."

Steve walked into a room and checked the pulse of one of the men on the floor.

"Help me. Help." The dude who was interrogating Bucky was laying on the floor in the next room.

"Get up." Steve said before pulling him up and holding him against a wall. "Who are you? What do you want?"

The dude took a breath before answering. "To see an empire fall." I walked through the door and ducked as a punch sailed over my head.

I threw a punch of my own only for Bucky to dodge it and hit me in the stomach.

Ouch that almost hurt as much as Clarisse's punches.

Yep. Bucky punches softer than her. Even with that metal hand and being enhanced.

That just shows how much strength Clarisse gets from her dad.

Bucky grabbed my face and threw me towards the container he was in. I hit it and fell to the ground, rolling out of the way as Sam got the same treatment.

Except I'm pretty sure he was unconscious.

Steve punched Bucky in the face but Bucky quickly recovered and swung a punch at Steve who leaned back to dodge.

Bucky took the opportunity to Sparta kick Steve.

I looked at the dude. "You know if I didn't have a conscious and morals I probably would kill you."

"I'd like to see you try."

I stood. "Too bad for you." I ran after the two enhanced individuals.

Steve was just barely holding back Bucky's fist.

Is that a dent in the elevator door? Okay I'm starting to think the only reason he can do that is he can't feel pain from the metal hand.

Bucky pulled his arm back before slamming Steve through the doors.

Gods.

Bucky looked down before walking away.

I ran over and looked down. Steve was moving so he's alive.

Also an alarm was giving me a headache.

I have to go after Bucky. I turned and ran down the hall after Bucky.

Instead I ran into Nat and Tony. Oops. Wrong turn.

"Please tell me you brought a suit." Nat said walking quickly.

"Sure did. It's a lovely Tom Ford, three-piece, two button. I'm an active duty, noncombat." Tony answered. I sped up and walked next to them.

And then the blonde ran past us. "Follow me." She rounded a corner.

We all followed.

I gently touched my jaw and winced. That's definitely bruising.

We split up. I was with Tony.

So I wouldn't get in the way of Nat's very very violent approach to this.

Tony peered around the corner before hurriedly stepping behind another column.

"Stay there." He said before peering around again at where Bucky was fighting.

We're in position. Nat said.

Haha. Yeah I stole another com. The Stolls are like my brothers what do you expect?

Tony tapped his watch before doing something and he now had a glove from his suit on.

He moved into the open and fired a sonic blast at Bucky.

I looked around as he fired a flash of light at the former Winter Soldier.

He tried to fight Bucky but the latter pointed a gun at the billionaire.

Stark grabbed it with both hands, allowing the bullet to hit the armored glove when fired.

Bucky pulled away and the gun came apart.

Tony hit Bucky first allowing for Bucky to get in a hit.

Then he punched Tony in the stomach pushing him away. Knocking over chairs in the process.

Blonde ran forward and kicked Bucky in the stomach.

She kicked and Bucky dodged.

She ducked under a punch allowing Nat to jump over and kick him.

But when blonde went to kick him again Bucky caught her and flipped her onto a table.

Nat wrapped her legs around his neck so she could repeatedly delivery forceful downward blows to his head.

Bucky moved and leaned over so Nat was on a table before grabbing her throat with his metal hand.

Oh screw this.

I moved closer. "You could at least recognize me." She choked out.

I delivered a kick to his side along with T'Challa.

When did he get here?

Bucky ignored me and went for T'Challa.

Ugh. Rude?

I went and hid under a table, so at least I might not accidentally get hit.

And I might get yelled at less.

T'Challa was thrown and as he recovered Bucky was already at the top of the stairs.

T'Challa ran somewhere and I stood going over to Nat.

"We better get going." I pulled her off the table.

She frowned and poked my chin. I gasped out at the sudden wave of pain. Why are facial injuries always so painful?

"Don't do that. Now come on."

T'Challa jumped down and looked around.

Why us he-?

Wait. Bucky!

The only place he could have gone...the roof!

Cause there is a helicopter up there.

Don't ask how I know. I just do.

I ran towards the exit and the moment I was out of their sight I vapor traveled.

Right in time too. Because the helicopter was in a weird position. And Bucky has his metal hand through the window.

Choking Steve.

Oh and the helicopter was falling off the roof.

I ran forward and grabbed ahold of Steve. If he goes down and gets hit he could be knocked unconscious and drown.

But with me as long as I hold onto him he should be fine.

I just have to refuse to let the water heal me.

The helicopter fell all the way and tumbled before hitting the water.

Don't heal me water. Don't.

Cause Nat would know something up.

I lost my grip on Steve but I saw him pulling Bucky out of the helicopter.

I really think they need to do something about all these helicopter crashes.

I shot to the surface. Steve looked at me.

I smiled lopsidedly. "How about we blow this Popsicle stand?"

Hahaha...yeah...totally didn't write this Monday.

No tennis this week. Woo!

So see yah later.