Spying on Two Elderly Men...It Sounds Wrong Now That I think About It

Sucky action scene ahead. (I am on the Struggle Bus.)

I stared at the man across the street. He was looking at some sort of fruit I think.

I think. I don't read or speak Romanian.

This guy.

He's James Buchanan Barnes. The Winter Soldier.

Oh and he's accused of setting that bomb.

Which is pretty impossible because to get to where the signing was and back here in the amount of time he supposedly did is pretty much impossible.

Then again I turned myself into vapor to get here while tracking a supersoldier.

So who am I to judge?

He turned to walk across the street and I carefully watched him.

A siren wailed, coming closer to us. The vehicle looked sorta like an ambulance but it was going by so quickly.

   And I have no idea if sirens are different in other countries.

I looked back at the guy working the newspaper stand I'm standing by, pretending to read a paper.

He was looking at Barnes with an expression that kinda read as 'hey there's the dude everyone wants captured. How can I catch him and get the reward?'

A car zoomed past Barnes. And as soon as it was clear he started across the street.

The vendor ditched his stand and took off running.

Whether to call the cops or because he's a coward I have no idea.

Barnes walked over and grabbed the paper the guy was looking at.

I was holding an exact copy of it. So I knew it had security camera footage of a guy by a postal van.

On the side closer to the fold was a close up of what appeared to be Barnes.

Barnes himself looked up and scanned the area, before taking off.

I trailed him down the streets.

He eventually came to an apartment building.

Now let's see.

Yep. This is the right one.

I vapor traveled up into the apartment where I sensed Steve.

I stayed in the shadows though and used some of my remaining strength to bend the water vapor in the air to pass light around me.

Basically I can make myself invisible.

Downside?

I'll have to crash for a while. Or chug a lot of water and caffeinated beverages.

Oh and that's without factoring how many times I've vapor traveled today.

Steve walked around and gazed at the small apartment.

I did the same.

Sparsely furnished. The bed's unmade. Some laundry laying against the wall.

Pallets are leaned against the wall adjacent to a small kitchen.

There I think that's enough setting the scene.

Oh yeah. Steve's also in full uniform. Shield and everything.

Steve walked over to the fridge and grabbed a book out from under some stuff.

He opened it to a random page.