Percy has A Timeskip in a bottle

I sat on the bench, holding my bag on my lap. The guys did the same, staring at me.

"Stop."

"Stop what?" Scott asked innocently.

"Staring at me." I said simply, before looking at the door to the, what is it called, the bridge?

Percy does know how to drive a sub. I'm impressed.

Wait. "Is it just me or did we just start slowing down?" I questioned the guys.

Steve nodded. "I guess we're here."

My brow furrowed. How on earth did we manage to get here this quickly?

Unless it's in Africa or Europe or an island nearby we should still be on our way.

Or if we're just slowing down which would make a little bit of sense.

The bridge door opened. "Okay guys. We're almost there. We have to disembark here then head inland."

"Hold up. You said you were taking us somewhere safe in this thing." Sam held his hands up in a time out motion.

Percy winced slightly, her eyes becoming sad. "I never lied about that. We just have to go inland to get to the place we need to go. Unless you want them to kill you that is."

"Inland it is." Clint said, interrupting Sam's attempts at questions.

"So I already entered the command but it's on a delay. It won't head back until nobody's onboard." If it was possible her eyes took on an even sadder look.

"What's the matter Percy?" Steve asked, forever the concerned parent.

"Nothing." She shook her head. But then under her breath she mumbled, "Maybe I should have taken Dad's offer."

Wait. Wait.

Just hold up for a second would you?

I thought her dad was lost at sea?

And what offer?

"Let's go." Percy was the first one out. I shrugged and followed her.

Whatever it is... she'd tell me if it was important.

Right?

I swam, then walked, to the edge of the water so I was next to Percy.

She stared up at a small cabin, tears in her eyes.

"Why here? Why did you send us here?" I could hear her whisper.

The waves crashed loudly against the shore, knocking me over in the process.

"I don't think this place is going to be very safe for us. Where are we anyway?" Clint asked.

Percy sighed. "Montauk. Long Island." She started towards the cabin before looking back at us. "Well? Come on."

Then she turned and continued up to the small building.

We followed without a word, not even pausing as Percy tried the door.

Which was unlocked.

Percy frowned. "Why is it unlocked?"

Okay...so what? Was she going to break in here?

She pulled a pen out of her pocket and slowly opened the door revealing...

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

Well. Disregarding the furniture.

Wait. Why a pen of all things?

"We're good." She breathed out before walking in, keeping the pen in her hand.

"What is this place Percy?" Steve asked.

The raven haired girl ran her hand across the dust covered table. "My mom met my dad here. We came here a lot."

"Did she ever tell you about him?" Scott asked, as Steve, Sam, and Clint closed all the curtains.

"Honestly? Not a lot. He was lost at sea. My mom said he was amazing. He- he left to keep me safe. At least...that's what I hope."

Walking into the next room, the kitchen, she sat against a wall.

"Where are we heading?" I asked. She looks so depressed right now.

"When I was twelve, my mom was kidnapped. And I was taken to our family's safe place. I'm a summer camper. Only there in the summer."

She closed her eyes. "That's also when I discovered exactly why my dad left. And who he is."

"Why did he leave?" I mean my dad may have died but at least I didn't grow up thinking I wasn't wanted.

Only she might not have grown up thinking that.

And of course she might not want to talk about it.

"My family..." She started. "Well, my father and my uncles...they swore an oath."

"What kind of oath?"

She shrugged. "You know just an oath to not have any children with anything other than their wives."

My eyes widened. "Wait. Your dad's-"

"Married? Yep. And as you can tell he didn't keep up his side of the oath."

"What about your uncles?" Are Thalia and Nico on her mom's side?

Cause that would make sense.

"Nico and his sisters...the oath didn't apply to them. But Thalia's dad broke it twice."

Nico is younger than them though. So would that mean that oath isn't in affect anymore?

"I wish my dad never broke the oath. It would have been easier for everyone. Them. My mom." She shook her head. "Literally everyone in my family."

"Percy, don't think like that."

"Why shouldn't I, Wanda? Everything wrong in my life was practically caused by my dad being who he is. My mom married my first step father because of me. My mom was kidnapped because of me." She clenched her hands.

"My friends died because of me."

I pulled her into a hug. "Sh. How about we get you to bed hm? Then we can go tomorrow if you're still up to it?"

She nodded.

"Okay. Where's the bedroom?"

"I can get there on my own Wanda. But thanks."

She pulled out of the hug and walked into the next room, closing the door.

Shaking my head I walked back to the dining room.

"So...enjoy your girl talk?" Scott asked. "Mind if I join next time?"

I threw my bag at him. "No."

"Aww. Why not?"

Steve and Sam were staring at him.

And Clint?

He was dying on the floor.

So uh.

I'm gonna go post a new book.

It's called The Sea's Warrior

It's a Fem Percy YJ crossover

So please check it out

See yah