Let's Play Hide and Seek

I sighed.

Percy disappeared an hour ago and I have no idea where she could even be.

And I have no idea what to do right now.

Like all these kids move with a purpose. Like they've done this exact thing for years.

Okay okay. Some of the younger ones probably weren't here for years.

Cause those ones tend to be the ones who are slightly more lost than the older kids.

"You're Wanda right?" A girl I didn't know, but I think she's the head of one of the cabins, asked.

"Yeah. And I don't know you."

"Katie Gardener." She smiled and held out her hand. Just based on her hand I feel like she's not a girly girl.

Why? She had dirt under her nails.

And excuse me if I'm being stereotypical but the girly girls I have known would have never walked around like that.

But anyway I shook her hand.

"Percy told me to tell you that if Nico tells you that she told him to tell you that Steve told her to tell you that Clint told him that Scott may or may not have his head stuck in a toilet that you shouldn't help him."

Uh...

What?

"He didn't tell you yet did he?" She sighed. I shook my head.

"Damn it. Well act surprised."

"Why shouldn't I help him?"

"Clarisse got mad. And so she took it out on him. Percy will take care of it when she gets back. She's the one person besides Chris she'll listen to. And Chris is currently at his mom's. So... basically if you try to help him you'll probably end up in the same situation."

That's nice to know. I really don't want my head stuck- wait...

"How'd he get stuck?"

Katie chuckled. "Travis kinda...well not kinda.. well let's just say prank gone wrong."

She looked so done with this type of thing.

"Guessing he's your boyfriend?"

"Yep. Now if you excuse me I gotta go make sure he doesn't get killed. I bet he's gonna start another fight in Cabin 10."

Again with that cabin...

What the heck did they do?

She ran towards the cabins before I could ask.

"Percy told me to tell you Scott has his head stuck in the toilet." A voice came from behind me, and I have to admit that if I didn't live with Nat I probably would have jumped.

"How do you do that?" I looked at the black eyed teen.

"I fade into the shadows. Gift and a curse kinda thing."

"I think it's just a curse." I tilted my head.

The corner of his mouth twitched. "At least I can get out of stuff. Unless Percy's around. Then..."

I made a motion to continue. He shook his head.

Well then.

"Where is Percy anyway?"

Nico's eyes widened. "When was the last time you saw her?" He asked frantically.

"About an hour ago. Why?"

"This is bad." He mumbled. "Very bad." He closed his eyes.

"Uh. Why?"

Sighing he looked at me. "This place isn't good for her. She's been wracked with guilt since my sister died. Now with all of the deaths piling up...I don't know how much longer she can take it."

Oh God.

"Did she tell you anything about where she might have been going?!"

I shook my head.

He mumbled something in another language.

"We need to check the beach first.  Then the lake. Then the woods. But by the time we find her..."

"Are you saying she'd try to-"

"That's exactly what I'm saying." He started to run towards the cabins.

I of course followed.

"Councilors!" He yelled. "Get out here now!"

Clarisse, Travis and Connor, and I think that's Will, appeared.

"What is it Nico?" Will questioned slinging his bow over his shoulder.

"Percy. Have any of you seen Percy?" Nico panted, slightly out of breath.

Will gazed at Nico worriedly but then he snapped out of it. "Who was the last person who saw her?"

"She just upped and disappeared about an hour ago." I bit my lip. If anything happens to her...

"I'll take my cabin and search the woods. No way I'm letting Prissy do something stupid." Clarisse ran off.

"We'll ask the lake girls." Conner said.

Lake girls?

"Don't make them kill you." Will said

"No promises."

Those two ran off.

"I'll go check the beach. You two come with me. Percy could be anywhere."

Both of us nodded and followed Will towards the beach.

We saw Clarisse's cabin following behind her in perfect formation. Occasionally shoving each other but for the most part orderly.

"Clarisse is worried." Will stated. "That's the only reason they aren't doing anything stupid. Nobody ever messes with her unless they want to get hurt."

Well I wouldn't mess with her anyway.

Even with the fact I have powers she still kinda scares me.

Cause I still haven't forgotten that Percy and her went at it like they were trying to kill each other.

And they seem on decent terms.

So....

Will sighed when we reached the edge of the beach. "This going to be so much fun."

"Why?" I looked at him.

"Have you ever seen Percy in a pool? We swear she's half fish." The blond shook his head.

Nico chuckled causing Will to elbow him.

"Sorry sorry. I'll just go see if I can get ahold of Uncle P. He might have an idea."

Staring at him, Will very visibly wanted to hurt Nico.

"What?!"

"YOU COULD HAVE DONE THAT EARLIER!"

"Sorry. Geez Sunshine lighten up."

Here's chapter!!!

Welp.

Two hour delay...joy.

I should just put straps on my locker and drag it around.

Also is it bad I'm now in the Undertale fandom even though I've never played the game?

And I should go get ready

So see yah