My Uncle is a Super Creep

After wiping away my tears, I let Wanda help me up.

"To the docks!" I put a fist in the air.

Wanda shook her head and smiled. "How about you change first? The clothes are on the dresser."

"Okay." I quickly changed into a black, leather-like, tight fitting shirt. And a pair of similar tights.

But despite being so tight they were somehow amazingly stretchy.

"Sweet right?"

"How'd they know what size I am?" That was kinda bothering me.

"Just try not to think about it. Let's go before they leave us." Wanda gave a small smile.

I nodded before picking up my other clothes.

So anyway we started walking down to the docks and probably about halfway there...

"Why do you hide it?" Wanda questioned out of nowhere.

"Hide what?"

"How you are. Why do you constantly hide your emotions? I mean it's not like you have powers that could be affected right?"

I looked away from her and out a window. "In my family... weakness can get you killed. And in my case...it can get a lot of other people killed too." I paused

"A lot of people around me...they rely on me to be strong. I can't let them down."

"I would say I know what you mean but I don't and so I won't." Wanda said stupidly.

I giggled. "Thanks for that Wanda. It helped. Not a lot but it did."

"No problem. Now here we are."

We entered the docks and saw T'Challa standing next to another Wakandan.

And to their left was Steve, Clint, Sam, and Scott.

"This is our sub driver. He will accompany you."

I shook my head. "It's nothing personal but I can't have him along. Where we are going is super secret and we can't risk anybody else knowing where we disembark."

"Do you know how to engage the autopilot?"

I nodded. Technically I don't. But since this is a sea vehicle as soon as I'm on it I will know.

"Okay so as soon as you get to your location just enter the command, The city of gold is not the Aztecs. That will cause it to return here automatically."

"The city of gold is not the Aztecs. Got it. Now is everybody ready to go?" I clapped my hands.

"Yep." Each of the guys held up a bag. And apparently Wanda had one too.

How did I not notice that before?

Am I really that oblivious?

"Okay so everybody get on and I'll be right behind you."

They nodded and climbed down into the sub.

"How did you survive?" T'Challa asked.

I sighed. "My family...is rather unique. Some kids can grow awesome plants. Others can kill every plant in a mile radius." I shrugged. "Just try not to think about it so much."

"I will. But I still am curious."

"Well...curiosity killed the cat sir. So I would be careful."

"Wise words. And likewise to you. The sea can be dangerous. Especially if the gods are against you." He looked down at me. "With your luck it seems like the deities don't wish you to succeed."

I smiled slightly. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." I climbed up to the top of the hatch.

"Safe travels."

"Thanks." I slid down.

The hatch closed and I turned, looking around.

The guys were sitting on one of the benches and Wanda had one to herself.

"Well. Time to get going." I said cheerfully before walking into the bridge.

And I stopped.

"What's the matter? Don't know how to drive it?" Sam asked.

"They can't see me." Dad said.

"No. I can. I'm just marveling here."

I closed the door.

"What's up?" I asked, sliding into the control chair, then securing my safety belt.

"Are you sure you want to go back?" He leaned on the arm.

Sighing I looked up at him. "Not really-"

"Then don't. You have a place in my kingdom and you can bring them." He cut me off.

I shook my head. "I appreciate the offer Dad. But...I can't hide from this forever. I have to go back."

Start engine.

Touching my forehead, Dad frowned.

"What is it now?" I groaned.

Long Island Sound.

The sub started moving forward.

I have to admit it is nice to be able to do this.

"I'm just worried about you. You're stressed enough that it's giving you a fever."

I tilted my head, I don't feel any different...

"Please, just come stay with me." He brushed his thumb across my cheek.

"Dad!" I whined.

"Hey can you blame me for being worried about you?"

"No." I mumbled.

"Excuse me?" He smiled.

Ugh.

"I said no I can't blame you."

"That's why I want you to come with me. You can relax...you don't have to deal with that. You'd be safe." He kissed my head.

"I know Dad. Wait. How the Hades are you here? Why isn't Ze- It's cause we're underwater isn't it?"

"My brother will not dare interfere with my domain. Even if the happenings within displease him." Dad chuckled. "Besides, you are a great hero. Who has lost much. Even Hades does not oppose my visits."

He paused. "Although he may approve of this because Zeus won't try anything with me around."

"What?!" I looked up at him.

Dad looked down at me, protectiveness filling his eyes. "My brother is notorious for forcing beautiful young ladies to sleep with him. Since you are my child that normally would protect you fully."

He sighed. "But because you are my only mortal daughter...that makes you a bigger target. Plus you being the most powerful demigod I've seen, that-"

"Please don't tell me you've ever had to stop him." I interrupted him.

"Six times."

I groaned and unhooked my belt.

"Percy I know you think you can handle-" He cut off as I hugged him.

"Thanks Dad. Thank you." I buried my face in his chest.

"Your welcome. Now we're almost at camp."

I looked at him questioningly.

"I may have sped you guys up a bit."

I leaned up and gave him a kiss. "Thanks Dad."

Sup?

So happy Halloween.

And um. Probably not updating anything else this week.

So uh.

See yah