I am Confuzzled

Will sighed, slumping.

"Dammit." He closed his eyes. "Who knows where she's at. Or even what she's doing."

"Where could she have gotten to though? I mean there has to be someone who saw her."

Will opened his eyes and stared at me. "Percy knows how to get out of camp without anyone seeing her. She's done it before."

"Yeah...we snuck out to go see some movies once. Good times." Nico moved away from the infirmary wall. "But-"

His face paled. "Oh gods no."

"What?"

"Will..." The boy's voice shook. "Percy is... she's so close..." He started to cry. "I can't lose her too."

There was a bright flash of light...and Mr N appeared out of nowhere.

Holding Percy.

"Lay her on the cot! Now! And you two out!" Will shoved us out of the room.

Or at least attempted.

"No. We're staying in here Will. We'll stay out of the way. But we are staying." Nico growled.

I simply stared at Percy's limp body, several holes in her body pouring out blood.

"I'm so sorry Percy." Mr N mumbled. "I should have known you were going to do that."

There was another flash of light.

And a boy I've never seen before appeared.

What the hell is going on?

"Percy!" The boy's eyes widened at the sight of my friend. "Oh gods..."

He rushed to Mr N and wrapped his arms around him, burying his face in his side.

My old teacher wrapped around the boy. "I know Triton. I know."

"I told her I cared about her. I promised that I'd be a better brother. But how did I not notice this?" Triton sobbed.

"Shh...Triton, calm down...this is my fault. You can't blame yourself."

He pulled away and looked at his sister. "She's not going to make it, is she?"

I sobbed. As did Nico.

I can't lose her.

Not for real.

"Can you get me some water please?" Will asked.

Mr N nodded and snapped his fingers.

A sphere of water appeared in the air.

Wait. What?!

The sphere of water dropped on Percy.

And the bleeding slowed.

"I tried this earlier. Either she doesn't have enough energy, or she is in such a state that she's not letting it heal her."

Will sighed. "Nico, how close is she?"

"Close. I don't...I don't know if she could even make a recovery Will. She's so close."

I'm confused.

"Damn it! And she knew what she was doing too. She had to have hit a few vital organs. I just hope it isn't too late." The blond pulled out a flask and poured something on Percy's wounds.

"Oh little sis. You're such an idiot." Triton kissed her forehead. "How'd she even-"

"I was holding onto her. She managed to hit herself with a few spears." Mr N said, looking down at his bloodsoaked shirt.