I'm too tired to think of a good title

My shoulders dropped.

Why? Why did I agree to this?

Dad placed a hand on my back. "It's okay Percy. They will understand."

"What will who understand?" Clint asked walking into the infirmary, followed by the rest of Team Cap.

Wanda stormed up to me and slapped me.

"I deserved that."

"Why?! Why would you even-" Sobs cut her off.

Quickly, I pulled her towards me in a hug.

"Sh, Wanda. It's okay. I'm alive. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. So so so sorry." At this point tears were falling down my own face.

How could I do this to Wanda?

She's... she's my sister.

How could I do that to her?

Sam cleared his throat. "Really hate to break this up, I actually do. But why did you have us come here? I mean, shouldn't she rest before she has any visitors? And shouldn't she be resting?"

Thanks Sam. Really thanks a lot.

I released Wanda and wiped my eyes.

"Actually...I have something to tell you guys...and I don't know how you're gonna take it."

"What is it Percy?" Steve asked, walking over to me. He sat on my other side and gently took my hand.

I leaned against him. "Um...I don't really know how to say this..."

I mean I could be blunt and say it or I could just talk circles around it.

But the second option probably won't work this time.

"I'm not exactly human."

They stared at me.

"Are you an alien or something?" Scott asked, poking me.

I rolled my eyes. "No. My mom was human...my dad...not so much."

"I thought your dad was lost at sea?"

I smirked and looked at Dad. "Kinda hard to be lost at sea, when you are the sea isn't Dad?"

"Wait what?!" Sam shouted. "You're telling me that he is a physical incarnation of the sea and that you're his kid?! That's insane!"

"Not really. I mean her mother wasn't insane. Clear-sighted yes. Insane no." Dad spoke up.

"Clear-sighted?"

"Thanks a lot Dad." I sighed.

I looked straight at Sam. "Clear-sighted means that my mom and some other people, remember Rachel, can see things as they really are."

"What do you mean as they really are?" Clint asked cautiously.

"Mortals' brains can only handle so much. So when they see something that they can't comprehend, their brains turn it into something that they can."

"What do you mean by mortals?" Wanda looked at me.

I chuckled. "I think I should reintroduce myself. My name is Perseus Jackson, Daughter of Poseidon, god of the seas, Storm bringer, Earthshaker, Master of horses."

"Uh...what?" Clint looked between everybody else. "I don't think we've quite got it."

Sighing, I condensed water from the air and let it float infront of me.

Then I groaned. Dam it.

"Easy Percy. You are still weak. He's right, you should be resting." Dad picked me up and laid me down on the cot.

Stupid Apollo saying I have to stay here until they're sure I'm better.

"I've been in a coma for two weeks Dad. That's enough time being asleep." I sat back up.

"Let me get this straight. Your mom was human, I mean mortal. And he's a god. That makes you a demigod right?" Wanda questioned me.

I nodded. "Just think about all the stuff the demigods from what you studied did. Holding the sky, retrieving the Golden Fleece, going through the Labyrinth. I've done a lot Wanda. A whole lot that I wish I never had to do."

And wow. They're taking this better than I thought they would.

Well...at least until Wanda almost passed out.

And Sam did pass out.

"Welp. The veteran passed out before the teenage girl." I ran a hand through my hair before sighing.

This isn't how I wanted things to go.

But it's still better than I expected.

"I think I need to sit down."

"You're already sitting Steve." Clint pointed out, before lightly kicking Sam. "He's out cold."

"Let's see how many of you I can get to pass out. The camp director is Dionysus. And Chiron is well Chiron the centaur."

Thud.

There went Wanda.

I chuckled. "I expected that. But there's more stuff too. Um... I've fought in two wars once against my grandfather and then my great-grandma. My family is amazingly fun and loving."

"Why did you fight in them? You're just a kid." Steve said, his grip on my hand tightening.

"Remember all those things Rachel said? Those were prophecies. A half-blood of the eldest gods shall reach sixteen against all odds, shall see the world in endless sleep, A hero's soul cursed blade shall reap. Yada yada yada."

"Essentially, when one of my children or my brothers' turned sixteen, our Father would try to overthrow us. We believed that Percy would die due to that one line. But it ended up Luke Castellan was the one who would perish."

"I didn't have a choice. I had to fight. I led the others into battle...and I was on the front before the Battle of Manhattan. There was a son of Hephaestus, Charles but we called him Beckendorf, we went to sabotage the Princess Andromeda. He didn't make it...caught in the explosion."

"That's enough Percy. The others are more than capable of explaining it." Dad said.

"But I-"

"No. You need to rest." He said sternly.

"Dad!" I whined.

"Enough." He waved his hand and then it was just us.

I sighed and fell backwards.

"Please understand, I only want you to be safe."

"I know Dad. I know."

He leaned down and kissed my forehead. "Sleep."

"Ugh." I groaned.

Then he remembered. "Nightmares...right."

"Yeah."

I looked up at him, and I half want to half don't.

Oh dam it.

"Can you...can you stay with me?"

"Of course."

Welp. That probably sucked. But daylight savings time

Yay...

But it's 7:42 and I haven't started on the other chapter...

And I go to bed at 8:00 otherwise I don't get up in time for the bus.

So...

See yah.