The Comicon Interrogation

So after Pirate barged in I was transferred into a plain white room with a table and two chairs.

A one way mirror was set into the wall and multiple cameras were stationed through the room.

Great, interrogation time.

I hope they don't ask me about my heart slowing down.

In all truth my dad pulled my consciousness away from my body so we could talk.

But I was being pulled back to that place so the strain made my heart almost stop beating.

Of course, Dad just thought it was from my conscious not being in my body so he sent me back and I woke up.

I wasn't handcuffed, it would be difficult to escape with a stomach wound.

It wasn't bandaged but water vapor in the air is slowly healing it.

The door slammed open.

"Finally. I've been waiting forever!" Natasha didn't seem happy.

"Who are you?" She asked sliding onto the chair, trying to look threatening.

"Shouldn't you know this? But, I know you know so I'll just tell you. Perseus Psyche Jackson."

"Who's your dad?" Again they should know this but then again...

My dad is a god. So I don't think they do know.

"I don't know. He was lost at sea before I was born." She didn't seem satisfied but she accepted the answer.

"What are you?"

"I'm a beautiful unicorn. I run through meadows my mane flowing in the wind." Her face was slack and emotionless but I can tell she was put off by my answer.

"Really?" She asked. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm a human."

"What happened at the St. Louis Arch?" Tricky tricky. Let's tell the truth, shall we?

"Crazy old lady with a chihuahua."

"Go on."

"The lady was with our kidnapper and her chihuahua had a bomb. I lured them away from the tourists and the chihuahua ended up blowing a hole in the arch. The lady pushed me out of it."

"How'd you survive the bomb? And the fall?"

I shrugged. "Luck."

What did you expect me to say? Oh well the chihuahua actually spit acid and I jumped into the river and lived because my dad is god of the seas?

I don't think so.

"Gunfight?" She questioned.

"I got ahold of a gun and had a gunfight with our kidnapper."

Sword fight with the god of war.

"Missing stepfather?"

"I don't know. Came home. He was gone."

He was stoned. By Medusa's head.

"Mt. Tam?" Tears sprung to my eyes.

"Evil guy who wanted to kill my family. He killed my friend, his own daughter."

She stopped. Looking at me with veiled sympathy she left.

After a minute I got fidgety. So I started tapping my fingers.

The door opened to reveal tin can man, Stark.

"My name's Tony. I'm supposed to test you intelligence." This will not end well.