The Three Stooges... Sorry I Meant Musketeers

I finished my plate of blue pasta.

I was dragged about five feet before I broke away so I could finish my spaghetti.

Percy is a really good cook.

   She was looking over at Steve and that guy, Hedge. She smiled lightly as Hedge yelled at Steve who started doing pushups.

    "Whoa. Who got Cap doing the pushups?" A familiar voice rang out from the door.

"Shut your trap unless you want to do them too." Hedge said not looking over his shoulder.

"Message received." Sam slid onto a chair. "But seriously, who are you?" 

"Coach Gleeson Hedge. Or if you're Rodgers here, Sergeant Gleeson Hedge." He said 

"Okay... Who's the girl?" He pointed to Percy who was putting the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Perseus Jackson. Call me Percy. Cause if you call me Perseus I will kill you." She said, not looking over. And by the tone of her voice I could tell she meant it.

"Um. I don't think that's legal." Rhodes walked in.

"It is completely legal. Considering most of the people who call her that want to kill her." Hedge threw something at Percy's turned back.

Percy whirled around and caught it in mid air. It was a glowing bronze dagger.

"Did you just try to kill her?!?!" Rhodes yelled. Percy laughed.

"Nope. If he was trying to kill me he would use his bat." She tossed the knife back at Hedge who caught it.

I shook my head. These people are crazier than us. And that's saying something.

"Back to the reason I'm here. Are the nightmares getting any better?" He asked Percy, who hesitated before shaking her head.

"If anything they're just getting worse. Let me just say it. I really wish that I would have died instead of them." Her friends?

"Now cupcake. Do you think they wouldn't feel the same?" Hedge patted Percy's back, almost fatherly.

She let out a sigh, "They probably would. But, they didn't have my flaw. It's driving me insane. Every night I relive their deaths. And I can't do a thing to stop them."

"What about your-" He started talking but Percy shook her head.

"My mom died in a fire, so did Paul." Hedge looked down.

"Percy what did you want to do?" I asked drawing her attention off of the sensitive topic.

"Right. Let's go." She grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the gym. Rhodes and Sam followed us.

"What are we doing?" I questioned, causing Percy to grin widely.

"Why we are teaching you to swordfight." She walked over to the armory and grabbed several swords.

She handed one to me. It was a little awkward in my hand.

"How's it feel?"

"A little awkward." She nodded before handing me another one. This one felt much better, it was a tad heavy, but most of my training is with my powers and cardio.

"This one?"

"A bit heavy, but I'm not Hercules."

She chuckled. "Yeah, I don't see any flying pineapples." What? Seeing my confused expression she spoke, "Inside joke."

"Okay."

"Now hold your sword like this..." She corrected my form until I was in a 'decent' starting position.