Percy is a Ninja

Percy ran off towards the kitchen living dining room area, reminding me of my brother.

    Shaking my head I followed her. I do want to eat.

      Apparently we were having pizza because everyone was piled around the table trying to get a piece.

Except for Percy.

    She was lounging on the couch with three pieces. She waved me over and handed a slice over.

     I ate it and watched as Percy practically inhaled hers.

    Where does it go? I swear she ate hers faster than Steve can ever eat.

     "What are we going to do next?" She asked. Everyone who wasn't eating looked over. So basically Natasha and Vision.

    Guys. They were fighting over the last two slices. When are the others coming back?

   Well they had a week of vacation I think and Scott works for SHIELD now.

     So I have no idea when they will all be back.

    "Probably see what you can do." Natasha answered.

    "That would not be advisable. In her current condition she may injure herself more." Vision said straightening his shirt cuff.

   "I'll be fine. I've survived worse." Percy was patching the rips in her shirt.

   Where did she get the patches, needle, and thread?

     Once she was done she pulled out what appeared to be a wallet. But it was actually a mini sewing kit, complete with patches the exact shade of the shirt.

     "This happens a lot." She said, putting it back after replacing the thread and needle.

    "What have injuries have you survived that are worse than a stomach wound?" Natasha asked. I was curious but I wasn't going to be the one to ask.

    Percy pulled up the hem of her shirt. A scar slightly oval about three inches long was next to the current wound.

   And the cut on her stomach looked much better.

    "Stabbed clean through. It was only thanks to my family that I lived." Percy quickly pulled down her shirt hem.

     "Ouch." I said. She nodded twisting a ring on her hand. Wait isn't that? She's engaged!

     "You're engaged?" Natasha noticed it too.

   "Yeah. He was the most wonderful guy on the planet. Smart, funny. He would go against his family if something happened because I was his friend."

     "Wrong tense. It should be is not was." Natasha said.

     "He's dead. He was the last grave I visited before you interrupted." She took off her ring and showed it to us.

   It was silver with a gray diamond and a sea green aquamarine.

   "What's it say on the inside?" I noticed something on the inside of it but I couldn't read it.

     "For the one who would sacrifice herself for others. I can't imagine how long that took to etch it small enough."

      "You would sacrifice yourself for others?" Natasha asked.

    "You're engaged?!" Oh joy. Steve finally caught up. "You're sixteen!"

   "I'm also one of the oldest kids in my family. There are only a few adults left." She was sad about that.