Kings don't have good manners

Percy walked out.

"Well. I got permission." She sighed.

"Why so glum?" Steve asked.

"It's just memories. I've spent a lot of time there. And a lot of people have died too."

"Like...?" Clint pressed.

"Andrew. And some others I'd rather not bring up." She winced.

"So how are we going there? I don't think a jet will be very stealthy." Steve looked at her.

She in turn looked at T'Challa. "Can we borrow a submarine? I know how to drive one."

"A submarine?" He asked at the same moment as Steve, Clint, and I asked. "You can drive a sub?!"

She smiled. "I can drive sea vehicles. No matter what I can most likely drive it."

Most likely being the key word.

And what the heck is with her and large bodies of water? Like she falls into the ocean from a substantial height, lives.

Somehow shows up in a secure part of a highly secretive city, at the docks.

And now she can drive most sea vehicles?

There's something a little fishy going on here.

But... I'm not questioning her. She's going to take us to a place she finds safe.

"Two things. How do I know you will not betray them? And have you served in a military setting?" T'Challa raised an eyebrow.

"Cause I won't. And why is that important?"

"You seem as though you have went through war. The way you hold yourself, and that look in your eyes. It is the same as Captain Rogers."

Whoa. The dude in the catsuit has been secretly analyzing us? That's not weird.

Percy sighed. "Two wars. I was a leader in both. A lot of people died."

Two wars?! Two!?

"You cannot blame yourself. It was-"

"Their fate. Yada yada yada. I've heard this a lot. But the thing is I still blame myself. Every single one of them I could have saved." She clenched her hands into fists.

This might get violent.

She breathed out. "Everyone says they don't blame me. My cousin, Nico?" She looked at me. I nodded remembering the kid.

"His sister was the first one I could have saved. But she used the plan I made. She died instead of me."

"Then a lot more people. A lot of them were my friends. All of them were my family."

"How old were they?" Steve asked.

"The youngest was...twelve? Or was she thirteen?" She shook her head. "My memories are still a bit messed up."

"What do you mean?" I asked. Still?

"Oh I lost my memory and then I got it back. But some things are a bit fuzzy."

"Okay. Okay. So you just want my people to lend you a submarine?"

Percy nodded.

"I will see what I can do." T'Challa walked away.

Walking over to Percy I wrapped my arms around her.

"You okay Wanda?"

I shook my head slightly. "I thought you died. I was going to quit."

"Was she?" She asked.

"Yeah." Clint affirmed.

She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"My friend, no my sister, we are more alike than you probably think."

What language was that?

"Uh. Percy?"

"Yeah?"

"What did you say?" I relaxed into her embrace.

"Nothing too important. I just said we're more alike than you think."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Uh. We're just going to...go now..." Steve walked away, pulling Clint with him.

Percy pulled away. "Where's your room at?"

Why the heck is this important?

"I don't want to say anything where anyone can just come along and overhear it."

Oh. That's why.

"This way." I lead her back to my room, passing a few Wakandans.

"This place is nice."

"It really is." I agreed. Wakanda is thought of as a poor country.

But all of that is just a ruse. This place is super advanced.

Like so advanced that Stark is probably the only one who could be on their level.

And that's only a possibility.

Opening the door I let her in.

"Come on." She yanked me in before kicking the door shut.

"Why are we alike?" I tilted my head.

Percy sighed and slid down the wall. "I left my family."

"Yeah?" Why? She's never exactly said why. Maybe that's what she wants to tell me.

"I left after my fiance and my friends died. I blame myself for their deaths. Leo was the first one who died."

She dipped her head a tear falling. "Then my cousin Jason died. Piper was his girlfriend, she died next to him."

"And then Frank. My other cousin Hazel died right after him."

More tears were falling down her face.

"And Andrew. I held him as he died. That's also when I got stabbed through. By all accounts I should have died. But my family saved me." She slammed her hands on the floor.

"Everyday I wish they didn't. Or that Andrew, or Leo, or any of them had lived. They all had something to live for. Andrew wanted to become an architect. Jason was going to help other people in our family."

"Piper was going to change how people thought of her siblings. Frank had a leadership role in our family, his archery skills could put Clint to shame."

"Hazel. She had so much to live for. She was the kindest sweetest person I have ever known. She was so innocent... And Leo. He was going to rescue the girl he loved from captivity. And wanted to own a machine shop."

She started sobbing.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to my chest.

"It's alright. Sh." She's right.

We are so much alike. We feel almost the exact same about the deaths of those we love.

"We have-are you okay?" T'Challa opened the door and looked at us.

"We'll be...at the docks right?" He nodded. "We'll be there soon. And T'Challa?"

"Yes?"

"Knock first."

Sup guys?

I'm happy.

Today is 50's day at school so I'm dressed up.

But that's not why I'm happy. Nope.

I got a Percy Jackson coloring book.

And I only had to clean my room.

So see yah guys.