Explosions... Been there done that

I trailed Natasha into the UN's meeting room in Vienna.

Steve, Sam, and Wanda aren't going to sign so the government no longer considers them Avengers.

Meaning I have to stay around Tony, Natasha, Vision, or Rhodes.

Yay.

Oh and the last three days I've been suffering through my dyslexia to read the Accords.

And there is a huge section that I don't like about it.

They lied to the Avengers. It doesn't just involve them. It involves all people the governments of the world consider liabilities.

Of course nobody else noticed that. They are too concerned with the Avengers part of the Accords.

  "Excuse me, Ms Romanoff?" A staff member asked.

   "Yes?"

  "These need your signature." She handed Nat a clipboard.

  Natasha signed the places she was shown before handing them back.

   "Thank you." Natasha said.

"Thanks." The lady walked away.

  "I suppose neither of us is used to the spotlight." A dark skinned man said to Natasha.

Isn't that Prince T'Challa?

  "Oh, well, it's not always so flattering." Natasha looked at him.

   "You seem to be doing all right so far." He smiled slightly, "Considering your last trip to Capitol Hill I wouldn't think you'd be particularly comfortable in this company."

"Well, I'm not."

  Yeah a bunch of arguing people in a room.

   Huh. This is basically the Olympian Council but with a lot more people.

  "And that alone makes me glad you are here, Ms Romanoff."

"Why? You don't approve of all of this?"

"The Accords, yes. The politics, not really. Two people in a room can get more done than a hundred."

I chuckled. "Tell me about it. My dad's side of the family always argue. And when I say always I mean they've argued over everything."

    "Who is this?" He looked at me.

   Natasha turned to me. "This is Perseus Jackson. She's in our custody because of her counts of supposed terrorism."

"Please just call me Percy. I hate my real name."

  "Noted. And do you support the Accords? As you are with Ms Romanoff I would think you would."

I shook my head. "I've spent my entire life as a pawn. I don't want anyone else to live that life. Plus I have my reasons. I do agree with the two people getting more done than a hundred though."

"Unless you need to move a piano." King T'Chaka approached us.

T'Challa said something to him in their native tongue to which his father replied.

  "Ms Romanoff."

  "King T'Chaka. Please, allow me to apologize for what happened in Nigeria." Natasha said.

  "Thank you. Thank you for agreeing to all of this. I'm sad to hear that Captain Rogers will not be joining us today."

   "Yes, so am I." Nat replied.

   I stayed out of this conversation.

  "If everyone could please be seated. This assembly is now in session." Somebody announced over the loudspeaker.