Rachel Spews Green Smoke. Suprisingly Not the Weirdest Thing I've Seen.

When is this going to be over?

We've been here for over an hour and I feel like someone is showing me a documentary about the history of yarn.

That's how boring this is.

  Percy seems to be having fun though. She and Rachel keep talking about that summer camp.

      "Okay so if you are tired of being all stuffy you can go to the lounge." Mr Dare announced.

     Of course Tony was the first to head over.

   Rachel pulled Percy that way and I followed.

     "Hey Wanda." Natasha was beside me.

     "I hate parties." I groaned.

   She chuckled. "You learn to like them."

    "Doubt it." I sped up so I was beside Percy.

     "And then Travis accidentally caught the grass on fire. Katie was yelling at him and he couldn't go in the woods without getting hurt."

    Percy laughed as Rachel told her the story.

    "Finally Travis got her to shut up. By kissing her full on the lips."

     "You owe me five." Percy said out of nowhere.

    Rachel groaned before digging out some large coins.

   She handed Percy five.

    "What are those?" I asked.

Hey. I'm curious.

    Percy showed me one. "It's a recreation of an ancient drachma. We use them like money at camp."

   Oh. That makes sense.

   "This is some odd thing I picked up overseas." Sam held up a stone disc. What looked like Greek was written across it.

     "The lady I bought it from translated it for me."

     "Pythia, Oracle of Delphi..." Percy was reading the Greek quietly to herself.

     Her eyes widened.

     "Rachel. You need to get out of here. Now." Percy said something to Rachel in another language.

   "Why?"

Percy opened her mouth but Sam interrupted her response.

    "It is supposed to invoke the spirit of a prophetess. Maybe we can figure out what the next war is going to be about before it happens."

     Percy was shaking her head while Rachel was looking for a way out.

     "Pythia, Oracle of Delphi, we request a prophecy. Although without sacrifice we will restore belief to you if you answer."

   Rachel covered her mouth and turned green.

   Her eyes were clenched shut and her body shook with tremors.

     Percy grabbed her free hand and dragged her through the crowd.

    I followed them. If Rachel is sick I'm pretty sure she'll want help.

    They were almost to the door when Rachel went rigged.

    Her eyes when opened were a sickly green shade.

    She opened her mouth and a spew of green smoke rolled out.

    "I see none who have need of my prophecies. But once summoned I must deliver at least one. You shall receive the prophecies that affected one in this room." A raspy voice spoke.