Percy Plays Some Dodgeball

Percy raced back towards the jet, trailed by Cooper.

She took him up into the jet. What is she up to?

Moments later she returned with Cooper, who was holding a sword.

Oh...

"Wanda would you like to go see Nathaniel?" Vision was hovering in the air beside me.

I nodded. I know how this is going to go.

Vision touched down next to me and offered me an arm.

Such a gentleman isn't he?

I took his arm and let him lead me to the farmhouse.

Steve came around from the back, he had disappeared the moment we touched down.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

Steve wiped his brow before responding. "Chopping wood. Tony was supposed to help but he went to look at the tractor again."

Typical Stark.

"Hey Wanda." Laura carried Nathan over.

He cooed and reached out towards me.

"Hi little guy." I gently took him in both arms.

He may be almost a year old but I don't want him to get hurt.

Vision looked at the child with a look of amazement. He never gets over the fact humans are born so small.

It kinda makes sense though because he was 'born' at the size he is now.

"She's good." Laura was looking over at Percy who was showing Cooper a beginner's technique.

If only she saw her going all out.

We stood watching Cooper's lesson for about five minutes when something happened.

"Get inside. Now!" Percy yelled at us. Cooper immediately obeyed running with the sword in a safety position.

We rushed inside as well. Even though I'm curious about why she wanted us to do that.

I handed Nathan back to his mother before looking out the window. What I saw confused me.

Percy was standing opposite of a teenager holding a dodgeball.

Two questions popped into my head. Why a dodgeball?

Second, how did he find this place?

I had no time to voice my questions aloud because the guy threw the now flaming dodgeball,

Percy rolled away from it, popping up and sprinting towards the guy.

He lashed out with a punch that probably could of knocked out Steve. Instead of dodging she swung her sword and cut off his arm.

Thankfully Steve and Clint covered the kids' eyes.

We do not need them to see that.

Now I honestly expected him to be handicapped by this but he just continued like it didn't matter.

I also expected him to you know bleed. But no blood came out of the remainder of his arm.

Percy took an opening and lunged forward. The guy fell to the ground dead.

She started towards the house after making her sword disappear.

Where does it even go? Does it collapse or does it... I don't even know.

I shook my head trying to gather my thoughts.

Didn't she just kill something?

Where's the body? Wait she just killed something small so I think it was a snake or something.