Chapter 1

A

A.N
Hey, guys so this is what you look like ⬆. You are a fire dragon slayer just like  Natsu. Enjoy the story
(Y/N)it's P.O.V
I was sitting in the guildhall with my blue exceed (E/N) (Exceed name). I was thinking about the members who vanished on Tenro island.

One of them was my older brother ......

I was 12 at the time and we said goodbye in a horrible way... We had an argument.

I can remember the look on his face, full of anger and sadness. As I was thinking about the argument we had, I felt something wet roll down my cheek, I touch my cheek and I felt tears. Great now I'm going to seem weak.

My thoughts were interrupted by Romeo,  who had grown up so much.

" Hey (Y/N) you ok?" I wiped my tears

" yeah I'm fine Romeo, it's just..."

I couldn't finish my sentence because I was cut off by Romeo hugging me tight

" its ok (Y/N), I miss them too".

I hugged him back " thanks... You know you are one of the closest things I'll get to have my brother back" I said smiling.

" Really how come, " he asked while sitting down at the table. I let out a little laugh

" because 1 you have fire magic 2 you dress like him and 3 we're always looking out for each other," I said remembering all of the memories of the last 7 years. How I watched him grow up.
Romeo just smiled at me
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Time skip)
Again I was still in the guild this time helping out serving food and stuff.
The doors opened and blue Pegasus walked in.

" Hi guys," I said walking up to them.

" Hey (Y/N), your looking stunning today, "
Ren, Eve and Hibiki said in union.

I just simply rolled my eyes. "Thanks, guys" I smiled.

" There have been lots of reports of magic power around were Tenro Island was..." Hibiki started

" ....there may be a chance that they could be alive" Ren continued.

" so why don't you go see if you can find them.. just one more search?" Eve finished.

I felt my expression change from happy to sad " sure I guess I would be worth another try" I replied with a sad smile.