Chapter 57

(Y/N) 's P.O.V

Wendy and I were unsure about how we were going to defeat Zeronus until a familiar voice cut through the air.

"Can you hear me? Let's quit playing around and use our dragon slayer magic!"Natsu yelled still on top of the dragon I recently fell from. I smiled to myself, glad he was alright and didn't get himself killed.

" Is that Natsu?!" Lucy asked looking up at the sky with a hopeful expression.

" oh yeah!" ( E/N), Happy and myself all yelled in sync unintentionally

We all looked at each other before we burst out laughing. Then Natsu spoke again

"There are seven dragons, and we got eight dragon slayers!  We can do this, it's what we were born for! Our whole lives have led to this day! So let's use our powers, and slay some friking dragons! Who's with me " He yelled to us

I looked down at Wendy who still looked unsure

" Hey, you'll be a fine kid. I've got your back anything happens, ok?" I reassured her making her smile at me before facing Zeronus looking determined.

" Let's slay some dragon "

As soon as I said that Zeronus threw a blast of bright red fire at us and the knights who were surrounding the princess. I grabbed Wendy and pulled her so we were lying flat on our stomachs to avoid the blast. The knights were not so lucky and got hit full force.

As the smoke cleared I expected to see nothing but ashes. But what I actually saw shocked me.

Every single knight, who had once been wearing armour and held swords and shields, were now all in their birthday suits.

" What the heck?!" I yelled

" Humans are tasty but their clothes give me gas. Believe me, no one wants that" Zeronus joked to himself

The now naked kights started screaming, yelling and making a huge fuss over their lost armour and weaponry. They then ran off yelling that they couldn't fight with no clothes on and to be honest I agreed one hundred per cent.

Zeronus then made a comment saying how girls tasted better than men and turned to look directly at Lucy. Oh no, I have a feeling of where this is headed.

Zeronus then used his fire to incinerate Lucy's clothing making her scream in embarrassment. Poor Lucy.

Apparently, Zeronus power wasn't destroying clothing, it was destroying dignity. Don't see how that's any better to destroying clothes.

"Well (Y/N) and I have the magic of own. She's a fire dragon slayer, while I am myself am a sky dragon slayer!" Wendy yelled

" So in other words, your dead you giant perverted reptile!" I yelled after

" (Y/N), I don't think insulting him is the best idea right now!" I heard Lucy squeak from behind me but I completely ignored her and kept my focus on Zeronus.

" Those are pretty bold statements, small fry and pinky," Zeronus smirked before focussing on Lucy who was making a fuss over her lack of clothing.

Zeronus grabbed Lucy and held her over his mouth and got ready to eat her whole.  Not on my watch buddy!

" Lucy!"Everyone yelled as I surrounded my body in flames and got ready to knock this dragon into next week. Zeronus noticed this

" Oh no, have I made you angry, Pinky?" He asked sarcastically

Lucy made a comment about Zeronus' grip being too tight so he just held her tighter making Lucy yell out in pain.

" How about this, let's see if you can put me down before I eat your friend here" He taunted holding Lucy higher

" Bring it on you overgrown crocodile" I taunted back before I jumped up into the air and gave a gigantic flame-filled punch to wipe that smug grin off Zeronus' face.

"Let's dance" I smirked

(E/N)'s P.O.V

" Um, shouldn't we help her, "Wendy said timidly pointing to where (Y/N) was fighting Zeronus who still had a screaming Lucy in his scaly grip

" I think she's got this covered for now. She is a Dragneel don't forget." Mira joked

That made everyone slightly giggle

" She's right. Reckless fighting and stubbornness are what Natsu and (Y/N) excel at. We'll step in if things go downhill" Carla commented

I looked back at my best friend who was still fighting Zeronus.

" Please don't get yourself killed " I whispered to myself.