Chapter 60

Third-person P.O.V

(Time skip)

The ball is in a few hours and (Y/N) was with (E/N) and the girls getting ready. Or at least the girls and (E/N) were getting ready while (Y/N) was trying every excuse to get out of wearing a dress.

" (Y/N), you are not going to a formal evening dressed in a T-shirt and jeans" Erza scolded her already dressed in a gown with her hair all done up.

"Well, I don't even know why I have to go. You guys bought the dress while I was unconscious and just assumed I would go to this ball, which I'm still not going to by the way" (Y/N) argued crossing her arms with a frown.

"  (Y/N) at least try the dress on and see if you like it, please" Wendy, who was in a gown as well, pleaded with the tomboy.

(Y/N) looked around at all of the girls who were busy getting dressed up in puffy ball gowns, pulling their hair this way and that trying to get it to look perfect and covering their faces in bright make-up

(Y/N) groaned in defeat.

" Alright, alright. I'll try the dress on, but I'm not promising I'll like it." All the girls cheered victoriously while Mira went to get the dress.

Lucy ushered (Y/N) behind a curtain so she could get dressed.

Mira finally came back with the dress and all the girls gushed over how pretty it was.

A little while later (Y/N) was finally in the dress the girls had chosen but she refused to come out from behind the curtain saying she looked and felt ridiculous.

"Come on (Y/N) You can't look that bad " (E/N) yelled to her friend from on top of a make-up table.

(Y/N) finally stepped out from behind the curtain for all the girls to see. She looked so embarrassed with all the attention on her.

I'll let you guys choose which dress you wear. You got two choices-

 You got two choices-

Either this one or