Chapter 25

Hey guys sorry for the wait. Hope you like this chapter.

Natsu's P.O.V

I woke up and noticed ( Y/N) was not in her bed. She probably got up early to avoid me. I regret saying the things I said last night. I guess I was being a bit overprotective.

( Time skip)

We are now in the arena and still no sign of (Y/N). I'm really worried about her. Where is she?

I go and talk to Gramps to ask if I can go and find her.

" Hey, Gramps, I can't find ( Y/N), mind if I go search for her? " I asked

" Go ahead. She's probably just letting off some steam after what happened between you two. " Gramps said with a serious face

" You know about that?" I asked looking down at my feet ashamed.

Gramps nodded " I know something happened because of the way your acting." He told me.

I just nodded and started leaving.

" And Natsu,.." Gramps yelled

I turned around to face him.

" Bring her back safely, " Ge said not looking at me instead he was looking down into the area.

I nodded and ran off to try and find her before the match starts.

(Third person P.O.V) ( Time skip)

Natsu was still looking for (Y/N) with Happy and (E/N). They ran down the hall looking frantically for any sign of her.

" Oh, where could she be?" Natsu asked worriedly

(E/N) and Happy looked down sadly.

" I don't know but we have to get back the matches are about to start" (E/N) said disappointed that they didn't find (Y/N).

They all get back to the others just as the first match starts. Natsu reaches team A and everyone turns to look at him. Worry all over their faces.

" any chance at finding (Y/N)? Erza asked the dragon slayer

Natsu shook his head looking down at his feet. Worried out of his mind that something bad had happened to his little sister. Ever since Igneel left, Natsu became really protective of his sister in fear that she too would disappear for good.

" nothing. but after the games, if she hasn't shown up, I'm searching the entire town until she's found" Nastu said determined to find her and hopefully apologise to her after what happened last night.

"I hope she's ok," Wendy says quietly

" it's (Y/N), she can handle herself." Grey states

" I just hope she hasn't gotten into trouble with them ravens " Lucy looked at the Raven Tail guild only to find them already looking at them smirking. Like they knew something.

Erza's P.O.V

The Announcer started yelling grabbing our attention.

" Let's kick off this day with a game that's sure to be exciting, one that we call pandemonium" the announcer yells as the crowd goes wild.

" as usual, we will have just one member of each team competing. So please choose wisely. The announcer yelled.

Natsu speaks up looking enraged ( not that he wasn't angry before with the whole 'missing sister' problem)

"I got this one! I'm still pretty fired up from what went down last night."

" you did yesterdays match so it's not your turn" Gray stop him