Chapter 2

( Y/N)'s P.O.V
---------------------------------------------( Time skip )
I and a few others from the guild were on a boat sailing to were tenro islands should be.
I was sitting on a barrel staring out into the ocean, I had my earphones in because they help with my motion sickness. As I was sitting there I remembered the fight me and my brother had
( Flashback)
12-year-old ( Y/N)

"Natsu... Natsu!. When are we going on the trip" A 10-year-old (Y/N) asked her older brother?

" What do you mean, we... I'm going with Happy.. you and ( E/N) are staying here were your safe" Natsu replied.

He started walking away until (Y/N) yelled: " what do you mean I can't go, we do everything together!".

Natsu stopped in his tracks and turned around. At this point, the entire guild was watching them

" I'm not letting you come because you'll get hurt and I don't want that. Besides this my chance to get stronger, so we have a better chance of finding Igneel!" Natsu yelled getting agitated.

He was about to walk away when a sobbing (Y/N) yelled: " finding Igneel that's all you care about..., not me!"

That's when Natsu had had enough "that's enough of that..!" He yelled but got cut off

"... I WISH IGNEEL WAS HEAR INSTEAD OF YOU!!" ( Y/N) yelled at the top of her voice and ran out of the guild sobbing leaving a shocked and hurt brother behind.......

( Flashback ends)
( Y / N ) ' s P.O.V
As I was thinking about the fight, I felt tears fall down my cheeks. I tried wiping them before anyone saw. Unfortunately, my extended (E/N) noticed.

"(Y/N), are you ok?" She asked.

" yeah, I'm fine, just thinking about Happy and Natsu. I miss them so much" I replied with tears running down my cheeks.

(E/N) came up and hugged me " we'll find them don't worry," she said. I hugged her back
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( Time skip to when they find the island) Still (Y/N)'s P.O.V
We found the place we're tenro islands should be. Still, with my headphones in, I got up and looked over the side of the boat and I saw what looked like an angle child hovering on the water.
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( I'm skipping when the island comes out of the water because I'm lazy)

( Y / N ) 's P.O.V

OMG!. Tenro island just came out of the same ocean.

(E/N)'s P.O.V

Me, ( Y / N ) and the others rushed onto the island. Before I could stop her ( Y / N ) rushed off into the forest.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( Y / N ) ' s P.O.V
I did not care where I was going, just that my brother was on this island some were and I intended to find him.

" Hello... anyone here?... Natsu?...Happy?... hello?"

I yelled at the top of my voice as I ran in a random direction.

"( Y / N ) wait for us" I heard Bisca yell from behind.

I stopped dead in my tracks. I had somehow made it to a clearing and on the ground, covered in dirt was a tuft of pink hair...