Chapter 4

A.N
I can relate to that picture😁. I love it. Anyway, enjoy the story. Can you guess who the mystery person is??

( ????'s P.O.V )
... it can't be ( Y / N ). Wait it's been 7 long years and last time I saw her she was only 12 years old so it could be her, I don't know.

(Time skip to when their back at the guild)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
We're finally back at the guild and everything is back to normal. Natsu and Gray fighting, Erza breaking them up by bashing their heads together. Everyone yelling. Yep home sweet home.

Me and ( E / N ) were sitting at a table in the back of the guild with Romeo, Happy, Gajeel, Lily and Natsu new he stopped fighting with Gray.

While we were looking at Romeo's fire, I could not help but notice ( E / N ) looking dreamily at Lily. Awww my little furball has a crush on Lily.

Master Makerove got up on the bar to make an announcement.
"Listen hear everyone. I have decided that we are going to enter the grand magic games so fairy tail can become number one again!!!" He yelled and with that everyone yelled in pure happiness.

--------------------------------------------
" ok listen up the team that will be represented will be ... Natsu Dragneel... Gray Fulbuster...... Erza Scarlet.... and finally... Lucy Heartfilia and Wendy Marvel. That's my choice get over it" the master yelled.

But then Lucy yelled, " hey wait why isn't ( Y / N ) taking part she's way stronger than me so she should take my place".

This got my attention. The master got up on a stool again and yelled

" I'm having ( Y / N ) as a reserve member if someone gets hurt and hearing what the games are Like someone defiantly will so".

At least I'll be able to play in the games at some point.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
???? P.O.V
Man, I can't wait till the games. I hope that (Y / N ) does not hurt herself when she plays. Wait why am I even worrying about if she gets hurt or not. I don't care... Wait yes I do... oh no... I'm falling in love with ( Y/N )...