Chapter 6

( Y / N ) ' s P.O.V
.... I turned around and punched him so fast, no one saw me coming.

Sting staggered back a bit before looking at me with poison

" Now you're in for it" the maroon exceed sneered.

Sting tried punching me in the face with his white dragon magic. I dogged, went behind him and kicked him from behind making him fall over. Then Rogue tried punching me in the gut with his shadow dragon magic and again, I easily dodged his attack and kicked him in the back.

Rogue landed on Sting in a pile on the floor. I was laughing so hard inside at how ridiculous they looked

" you guys say you're stronger but I literally just kicked your ass's without using any of my magic. So next time you even think of calling my guild weak I won't hold back understand me" I spoke in a tone that was a lot like Erza's when she's mad.

They both nodded slowly,

" see ya," I said then grabbed Natsu by his scarf and Lucy by her arm then started walking away with ( E / N ) and Happy close behind.
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( Natsu's P.O.V)

OMG! did my sister seriously just kick though 's dudes ass's WITHOUT ANY MAGIC!!... my sister's badass!!

( third-person P.O.V)
Natsu, Happy and the girls made it back to the inn were a very angry Erza was waiting for them. She dragged them all inside by their ears. Now they were sitting on one of the beds clutching their throbbing ears, looking down at the floor with an angry Erza standing in front of them glaring.

" Where were you!" Erza shouted no one said anything until ( Y / N ) spoke:

" We were looking at all the flowers when we met the twin dragons of Sabertooth, and they insulted out guild so I had to teach them a lesson". Erza just looked at them

" is that what happened?" She asked

all five of them nodded as their lives depended on it.

That's when ( Y / N ) realised that Wendy and Carla weren't here.

( Y / N ) ' s P.O.V
" Hey guys were is Wendy and Carla?" I asked getting worried.....