Chapter 46

Hey guys, here's another chapter for you. Hope you enjoy it. Oh, and who else thinks that the gif above is adorable? I know I do.
Nalu forever!!!

(Third Person P.O.V )

Today is the final day of the Grand Magic Games.
Fireworks are exploding high in the sky as the crowd goes wild, yelling and screaming.

" This is what we've all been waiting for folks. It has been an exciting week, filled with incredible magic and emotional moments we will never forget. But today, one guild will be crowned number one guild in Fiore and the winner of the Grand Magic Games!" The announcer yelled to the crowd making them yell and scream even more.

" Lady's and gentlemen, it's been an honour to spend this time with you and my fellow commentator the asteamed, Mr Yagima."

" My pleasure" Mr Yagima says

" We have a very special guest with us today. You all know and love him as the official mascot of the Grand Magic Games the always entertaining, Mato!" The announcer yelled gesturing to the pumpkin guy.

"Hey everyone " the pumpkin guy 'Mato' yelled to the crowd.

" Usually, you're in the arena acting as referee, but not today."

" No sir that won't be necessary, because today is extra special. The final match!" Mato yelled making the crowd cheer.

" Now let's get things started and bring out all the competitors" Mato gestured to the entrance of the arena where bombs of coloured smoke went off.

(Time skip because I'm lazy)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

The announcer yelled our guilds name and we all walked into the arena with serious looks on our faces and covered by smoke so it would be a total surprise when they see the team has changed. Laxus has his arm around my shoulder while I had my arm around his waist as we walked out.

Everyone was super confused as to why we changed team members and somewhere complaining that Natsu wasn't here.

" Oh man I wanted to see him fight again" I heard one person say in the crowd.

" But at least his sisters still in. So, hopefully, we're going to see some intense fighting from her" another replied.

Oh just wait. I'm going all out and not holding back anything. Lucy is counting on us. They'll see just how strong I can really be.

______________________________

(Time skip)

The team and I are all waiting for the match to start. We're all in the city doing an all-out battle against the other teams. I'm standing by Laxus who once again has his arm around me. Not that I'm complaining.

"Listen, we have to win this just in case the rescue plan fails. Lucy is counting on all of us." Erza strictly told us

I nodded agreeing with her.

"Let's hope Natsu and the others can get her out of there," I say worried and I felt Laxus squeeze my shoulder a bit in reassurance.

" She's not the only reason we're fighting" Gajeel points out.

" Gajeel's right. We're winning this thing for all of our friends in Fairytail." Gray agrees

" It's the very least we can do to thank them, after 7 years of heartache, they deserve a sure victory," Laxus says with a smirk on his face.

Gajeel turns towards Laxus a smirk also on his face.

" You also just want a chance to impress (Y/N)" he teases

Erza smiles at the comment while Gray just laughs slightly.

Laxus wasn't fazed by the teasing and just brought me closer

" maybe I am. Nothing wrong with trying to impress my girl" Laxus shoots back at the metal-eating dragon slayer

He turned me towards him and crashed his lips onto mine. Taking me completely off guard but I kissed back not caring that it was in front of our teammates and the entire crowd back in the arena.

I could hear the crowd going wild on the fact that Laxus and I were kissing right before a match

Once everyone got over their surprised shock at Laxus sudden PDA. The announcer yelled for the match to begin.

" Ready?!" Erza asked

" Yeah!" We all answered standing in a circle

Hey, guys hope you guys liked it. Like always, updates will be next week. Bye.