Chapter 43

( Y/N)'s P.O.V

Acnalogia! that's a dragon who attacked Tenro island. So that's how that monster came to be.

" He was once a human being, now a dragon, clocked in the wings of darkness." Zaconus finished his story

" Your saying, it used to be human?!" Gray asked in horror

" That's what he's been saying all this time, Gray. Haven't you been listening to a word he said?" (E/N) yelled at the ice mage. Gray just glares at (E/N).

"Impossible!" Gajeel yelled

Zaconus started saying that all the dragons were here because of Acnilogia. But to be honest, I wasn't even listening to what he was saying. I was too shocked and frightened at the fact that Acnilogia killed all of these dragons.

Zaconus started to disappear saying something about us and himself but was cut off when he fully disappeared.
The boys started yelling in protest, saying they weren't finished talking.
I guess Wendy didn't have the strength to keep him here any longer.

" Wendy!?" Happy, Carla,(E/N) and I cried as we rushed over to the small girl.

All the luminous, green light that was surrounding her had now faded and Wendy was left kneeling in the middle of the magic circle.

" I'm sorry. Any thought energy he had left is completely gone now. But where ever he his, I'm sure he'll finally get some long needed peace" We watched as little specks of the luminous light floated off until we couldn't see them anymore.

Natsu then got all riled up asking if we were going to turn into dragons and that caused Gajeel and Wendy to get riled up as well. Gajeel was yelling at Natsu, who was yelling right back, and Wendy was complaining and crying that she didn't want to change into a dragon.
I placed my hand on her shoulder to try and calm her down. She turned to face me, tears in her eyes and tackled me in a hug. Sobbing.

I pulled out of the hug once Wendy had calmed down. But I now had to deal with the boys, who were about to start an all-out brawl right in the cave.

I guess I'm going to have to do what Erza always does since it is the only thing I can think of to try and break them apart.

I walked right up to Natsu and Gajeel, grabbed ahold on their ears and pulled them apart.

" That's enough!" I yelled smashing their heads together with the way Erza does it.

They both rubbed their sore heads and looked up at me guilty.

" Sorry,  ma'am" They apologised.

I smiled

Why haven't I used Erza's tecneque before. It workes like a charm.
______________________________

( Time skip)

Natsu's and Gajeels heads have finally stopped hurting

" Great. Now that you're not complaining anymore can we go-" I stopped midsentence when i heard footsteps coming towards us

" Who's there?!" I demanded.

A guy with brown hair and beard, wearing armour stepped out of the shadows.

" I took the library of eavesdropping, it appears that our research inlines with historical fact after all" The strange guy said.

All of us gasped in surprise at the sudden presence of the man.

Maybe he works for the royals, I mean he's wearing armour and the only other person I know who wears amour for casual wear would be Erza.

" Tell me, are you fermilure to the demons of the book of Zeref?" The guy asked us.

Zeref? What has any of this got to do with Zeref?