Chapter 56

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I screamed as I fell through the air. Plummeting at who knows what speed towards the ground and most likely my death.

The ground was getting closer. Any second now and all I'm going to be is a splat on the ground.

I shut my eyes and waited for impact but it never came. Instead, I felt like I was floating on a cloud. A gaint, soft, fluffy cloud.

" All right, wait for a go Aries!" I heard someone yell

" Is she ok?" I heard another voice ask

" She's alive and that's what matters" I heard a stern voice answer

I opened my eyes and looked around to see Lucy, Aries, Mira, Wendy, Happy, Carla, (E/N) and Lily all looking down at me. I also noticed a green-haired lady and a bunch of soldiers not really bothering with the fact that I literally fell from the sky.

" Ok thanks Aries, you can go now. Thanks " Lucy said sending Aries back to the celestial spirit world with her keys.

" I hope I did everything right," Aries said timidly as she disappeared.

As she disappeared so did her cloud that I was currently lying on to disappear as well making me land on the ground with a thump.

Everyone imminently came over to help me up and started fussing over me.

" (Y/N) what happened?"

"Are you ok?

" Why were you falling?"

"Are you injured?"

" What were you doing? "

The questions just kept coming and were honestly making me lose my temper.

" Guys! "I yelled to get them to stop them bombarding me with questions and listen to me.

" Ok, first things first. I am completely fine, I'm alive. Thank you, by the way, Lucy. I was on top of one of the dragons, fighting with Natsu against Future Rogue and when I wasn't paying attention, the dude blasts me off the dragon and the next thing I know I'm plummeting towards my death. Ok, that's what happened" I explained all in one breath.

They all just stared at me and I already knew what was coming from Lucy and Mira. Just as I predicted both girls started fussing over me while Wendy and the Exceeds just stood back looking amused at my displeasure.

It's almost as if I'm still 12 years old to them. It's so annoying.

I was about to yell again but a familiar jade-green dragon roared to get our attention.

"Oh yeah by the way, (Y/N) you remember this guy right?" Lucy asked sarcastically pointing at the dragon.

"Oh yeah, the ghost dragon, what was his name again. Zeronus or something ?"I asked with the intention of annoying the dragon. Not the best idea but I literally almost died and I bored of all this drama.

"It's Zirconis, you pitiful human" 'Zirconis growled at me before turning to everyone else and begun saying something that I wasn't really listening to.

I only actually started to listen when Carla pulled at my trouser leg.

"What? What's the matter?" I asked her

" I don't know if you've noticed but you and Wendy are the only dragon slayers here! Only you two can kill this brute"

I realised that she was right. I walked up to Wendy who was trying to get Zirconis to remember us but I was no use.

" Wendy, don't bother. This guys from the past and the dragon we spoke to had been dead for centuries. It's not the same dragon" I told her

" so what now?" She asked looking at me. She looked terrified but who wouldn't be.

"We live up to our titles as dragon slayers and kill this stupid dragon" I smiled slightly at her, which she returned before we both faced Zirconis and got ready for one hell of a fight.