Chapter 41

(Y/N)'s P.O.V 

Gajeel had to lead us to a clearing in a creepy cave because he apparently wanted to show us something. 

" Look over there!" Wendy exclaimed pointing at what looked like skeletons of something. 

" What are though's things?" Gray asked 

"they look like, giant bones" Lucy trembled 

I took a closer look at the bones. The structure of them looked strangely familiar. No, they couldn't be. 

"though's just aren't any bones..." Natsu muttered

"... there are all dragon remains" I finished my brother's sentence    

how on earth did all these dragon's get down here and how the hell did they die!

" All these, used to be dragons?" Happy asked.

" There are so many" Carla pointed out.

How awful, all these dragons lost there lives and were just left here completely forgotten.

"  How did they get down here?" I asked curiously

We were now walking among the dragon skeletons.

" Who knows" Gajeel answers plainly

Natsu who was walking beside me wondered

" Well, I'd like to know. Why would there be piles and piles of them like this?"

I kinda blocked out the conversation until I heard Happy say that we might find Igneel down here and (E/N) and Carla scolding him. That made me frown a little

Igneel. Someone I saw and still see as a father. Someone I thought would never leave. But guess I was wrong.

I think Natsu saw my face drop because he pulled me into a hug to try and comfort me. He laid his chin on my head. Something he used to do when I was little to calm me down if I was extremely upset.

" No, he ain't here" It was like he was not just trying to make the others believe that Igneel wasn't here but himself as well. 

I pulled out of the hug and smiled at my brother for trying to comfort me.

Gajeel said that it had been 14 years since the dragons left, so these dragons couldn't be our dragons. At least I hope not.

I didn't pay attention to what anyone was saying or doing because I was off in my own world, replaying memories from when Igneel was actually here.

( Time skip)

Wendy was talking about a secret art that Grandina passed down to her and that it may help us figure out what happened here and where our dragons went.

Wendy had finished drawing her magic circle in the dirt with a stick. I helped out a little since she told me what to write.

" ok, I need everyone to step away from the circle" She ordered us.                       

  We all stepped back and she then started casting the spell while on her knees in the middle of the circle.

The circle lit up and beautiful greeny-blue surrounding Wendy.

" It's working!" Natsu and I exclaimed in sync

There was a giant green circle of light above Wendy.

"Beautiful!" Lucy cried in  awe

" My thoughts exactly, Lu" I turned to her and we both giggled slightly

" Look at the stars!"

The ceiling of the cave was now covered in beautiful, sparkly stars. I love the stars. Have ever since I was little. I was in awe at how miraculous it looked. The ground then started shaking and Lucy hid behind Gray, Lilly put his arms around (E/N) in a protective manner. I just stood still. If the spell was dangerous then Wendy wouldn't be casting it in the first place. But of course, being the protective brother he is Natsu pulled my arm and made me stand behind him.

" I can take care of myself, Natsu" I muttered in irritation

Wendy was searching for a dragon spirit to talk to but it wasn't going too well. Until...

"I FOUND ONE!" She yelled