Chapter 29

If you want, play the video for background music. It gives the chapter a nice feel.  Warning, this chapter maybe a little bit short. Sorry.

Natsu's  P.O.V
I walked into the infirmary with Happy and (E/N) behind me, to see my sister lying in bed with her eyes shut. She looked like she's sleeping.

I still can't believe that I missed seeing her grow up just because I was stuck of Tenro Island. I sat down in a chair by the side of her bed while the cats sat on the edge of the bed just as she opened her eyes.

" Hey sis, you ok?" I asked worried

She nodded at me.
" Yeah, I'm getting there. I'll be alright" she answered

We smiled at each other before she started trying to sit up but I gently  pushed her back down

" Don't even think about it. You may be getting better but I can tell you still weak. You stay there." I told her.

She rolled her eyes at me, obviously getting sick of my protectiveness.

" When will you stop being so overprotective of me? " She asked playfully.

" Till the day I die. You're the only family I have left and I don't plan on losing you. Not now, not ever." I vowed to her looking down at the ground. I promise to protect her yet if I hadn't of yelled at her that night, she wouldn't have gone outside to calm down and she never would have gotten taken. It's all my fault.
I felt her grab my hand and that made me look up at her. She gave me a look like she knew exactly what I was thinking.

" Natsu, don't think for a second that it's your fault. If its anyone's fault it's my own. I went outside during the night, on my own, not even thinking about what could happen. So it's my fault I got kidnapped in the first place. " She told me.

I shook my head disagreeing with her.

" But it's my fault you were angry. If I hadn't of yelled then you wouldn't have gone outside." I argued

She was about to argue back but (E/N) cut her off

" It's your fault, it's Natsu's fault, who cares. What matters most is that your ok."

We all nodded. Then there was complete silence with us all just looking at each other before (Y/N) started laughing, then (E/N) then Happy and soon we all were laughing. Don't know why but we were. We were probably laughing at the petty augment that just happened.

After we had stopped laughing, I got serious again. Why would she want to see me first and not Laxus? Wouldn't she want to thank him for saving her?

"Hey, why did you want to see me first? I thought you would wanna see Laxus giving the fact that he saved your life" She just smiled at me again.

" Because I know what your like. You would be outside the door for who knows how long waiting just to see if I'm ok and if I took to long you'd get impatient and start yelling for us to hurry up"

We laughed at the thought.  I would defiantly do that, no doubt about it. I think I've been in here long enough. Laxus is probably getting impatient.

I got up from my chair with Happy and (E/N) following my lead.

" I'm glad your ok sis. I just wish you'd never got hurt in the first place. I'll see you later " I said goodbye giving her a gentle hug before walking to the door.

" Natsu" I heard (Y/N) call out.

I turned round to see her sitting up, even though she shouldn't be.

" If your scared that I'm going to leave suddenly like Igneel did, don't be. I'm not going anywhere. I've got to make sure you don't get yourself into too much trouble" She reassured me laughing slightly at the end.

I nodded, smiling at her softly before opening and walking out the door.

Well, there you go. Another chapter done. Hope you guys liked it, sorry if its a little short. There will be another update next week, so look out for that and I'll see you next week. Bye