Chapter 54

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

After the whole 'Natsu and I being dragon royalty' ordeal, the fire dragon who told me I was apparently the princess of fire dragons, flew off to try and stop some of the other dragons coming through the gate from destroying everything. The dragons roared so loud that some of the city buildings crumbled and collapsed. 

" Everyone spread out, if we stay clustered together we risk being wiped out in one fell swoop!" Gramps ordered

"Right" everyone yelled

(Time Skip) 

I had run off on my own wanting to prove I could actually slay a dragon.
But a bunch of dragons suddenly took off flying, creating huge winds that destroyed a lot of buildings and sending a lot of people flying backwards and no matter how much I tried I still ended up becoming air born. I was soaring through the air until I was suddenly grabbed and pulled into a strong chest. Whoever it was wrapped their arms around me and turned their back to the wind trying to protect me from the high speed. When the winds finally died down I looked up at the person who helped me and to no surprise, I was looking into the eyes of my boyfriend, who I was still really annoyed at. 

"Thanks" I muttered breaking free from his embrace and there was an awkward silence between us. We were both avoiding eye contact and  Laxus looked like he wanted to say something but decided against it and kept quiet. The silence was broken when an all to familiar voice yelled out

"(Y/N)!!" 

Both me and Laxus looked and saw (E/N) flying towards us at high-speed tears in her eyes.  We hadn't seen each other since she went with Natsu to try and rescue Lucy.

"(E/N)!!" I yelled back relieved to see her as she crashed into my chest, clinging to me for dear life.  I had tears of joy in eyes as I hugged (E/N) as tightly as I could without suffocating her because I was so happy she was safe and unharmed.

Our little reunion was cut short when a huge crash broke through the air. 

We all looked up to see two people on top of a grey/silver dragon fighting.  The one person had white and black hair and looked a lot like Rogue from Sabertooth. The second person, I could easily recognise because of his pink hair that matches mine. I looked at Laxus, not really wanting to leave him but my brother needed help. He looked back at me and smiled chuckling slightly. 

" Go on, go and have some fun.I'll be alright but please be careful" He pleaded  

I nodded and gave him a kiss on the lips no longer mad at him from our argument earlier. To be honest, I had forgiven him a long time ago but never got the chance to him. He kissed me back trying to deepen the kiss before (E/N) yelled sarcastically

"Ok love birds, take your time. We're just being attacked by hundreds of dragons. Just saying"

That made both of us laugh before I gave Laxus a final peck before running off with (E/N) close behind

" come on (E/N)!" I called jumping into the air as high as I could so (E/N) could catch me.

" Aye"(E/N) yelled out coping with her brother,  which made me laugh slightly as we took off towards my brother and the strange man.

(Time skip)   

I landed on the giant dragon behind my brother who was to busy fighting the mystery man to notice my presence but mystery man did. 

He pushed my brother back so he was standing a few millimetres in front of me. 

" Well well well, looks like I now have both of the fire dragon siblings to fight or should I say. Royalty" The guy jeered and laughed at us. 

Natsu looked back at me surprised to see me here but also confused as to why he was calling us dragon royalty. 

" I'll explain later" I muttered to him making him nod in agreement before looking back at the guy who I still had no idea who he was. 

" Oh, quick question. Who the hell are you?" I asked the man who just smirked at me 

" I'm sure you know but not from this point in time. I am Rogue Cheney but  from years into the future" The future Rogue sneered proudly

Now that got me confused. I looked at my brother looking for an explanation.

"I'll explain later" Natsu copied me with a slight smile making me also smile slightly.

We turned back to face the future Rogue, surrounding our bodies with fire. Ready for a tough fight.