Chapter 8

Sorry I have not been updating sooner. I hope you enjoy this new chapter.😸

( E / N ) ' s P.O.V
... we just got stopped by a guard saying we can't go into the gardens,

" Please sir, we're looking for our friends. They've gone missing. Can we please go look in the gardens." Lisanna pleased.

" Go on then"

the guard let us go into the garden. We came to a giant maze. Just wonderful.

"Guys we should stick together so we don't get lost" I suggested

" Good thinking ( E / N ) " Happy Said.

----
We were walking through a huge maze when I saw a little clearing. I went over to investigate and what I found shocked me!
Wendy and Carla were laying on the ground beaten and bruised!

"Hey you guys, I found them" I yelled
Lisanna and happy quickly came running into the clearing. I and Happy were kneeling beside Carla while Lisanna checked on Wendy.

" Carla... Wendy ... can you hear me?" I asked

Carla and Wendy then opened their eyes tiredly. They saw us kneeling above them.

" Guys, what happened?" Lisanna asked

" We were scared something really bad had happened to you" Happy spoke softly.

" if their this hurt of course something really bad happened, Happy" I snapped

"(E / N )" Lisanna said shocked that I snapped at Happy.

" Sorry, it's just I was worried they'd been kidnapped or worse killed," I said apologetically.

"It was ..some...kind of... creature.. that... attacked us" Wendy's tried voice interpreted.
She looked horrible. All beaten and bruised and looked like death.

" Can you tell us what happened? Happy questioned.

Before Wendy could answer she passed out. Poor girl...

" We have to get her back to the inn," Lisanna said

I and Happy nodded in sync
Happy picked up Carla while Lisanna picked up Wendy both being carried bridal style.
Off we went back to the inn through the gardens and out of the castle were the same guard was sitting there looking tired. When we ran out of the entrance he looked up.

" Hey did you find your friends, " he asked oblivious to the passed out little girl in Lisanna's arms and a passed out cat in Happy's. I was so irritated that I just snapped again ( is it me or is ( E / N ) picking up on ( Y / N ) and Natsu's temper lol)

" No, we didn't. They're lost in obis" I shouted sarcastically and angrily. Then we ran off.

I wonder how ( Y / N ) and the team is doing.....