Chapter 55

(Y/N)'s  P.O.V

Natsu charged at Future Rogue, surrounded by fire while I tried to hit him with a fire dragon roar. But Future Rogue just turned into a shadow and dodged it. He then threw shadows at Natsu and I sending us flying back.

"Come now, do you truly believe thoughs puncture flames of yours could ever harm me?"Future Rogue laughed at us while we just glared

" All thoughs battles have taken their toll. You've almost completely exhausted your resources" Future Rogue jeered at us

Of course, Natsu was almost out of magic power. He always goes headfirst into a fight and doesn't think.

I got up from where Natsu and I were kneeling on the dragons back and glared at Rogue. 

" Natsu may be almost out of magic power but I've got plenty to spare, so if you think I'm giving up without a fight, you are dead wrong!" I yelled before the dragon we were stranding on flew in such a way both I and Natsu went tumbling off the dragon and were now free-falling through the sky.

Natsu turned his head towards me and yelled

" Follow me!"

He landed on a slanted rooftop and started wall-running before jumping and clinging onto the dragons. I ran and did the same and started to climb up the dragon's scales to continue fighting.
But then the dragon started flying side to side trying to shake off Natsu and I. So we quickly climbed up onto the dragons back where Future Rogue was waiting for us looking smug as ever.

" Your wasting your energy" Future Rogue jeered at us again

The dragon then crashed into a building making Natsu his grip on the dragon and go flying back.

" Natsu!"I yelled worried
But Natsu jumped on pieces of rubble and propelled himself back towards the dragon.

" Nice try, pal" Natsu growled at Future Rogue, landing on the dragon's leg below me since I was standing on its tail still.

" Come on, (Y/N)!"

Natsu and I landed back up on the dragons back side by side,  facing Future Rogue, who had his arms crossed.

"Your tenacity is remarkable. But ultimately pointless" he sneered at us

"Ok, are you just using big words to make your self sound more intimidating or something because it's not working" I sassed.

Future Rogue looked offended and shocked while Natsu was trying to hold in his laughter by placing his hand over his mouth.

Future Rogue snapped out of shocked state he glared at me with pure hatred.

" The city is doomed!" He shouted as the dragon shook again and Natu and I had to hold onto the dragon for dear life again. I noticed Natsu looking down at the city being attacked by the dragons.

Future Rogue laughed
" it will soon be nothing more than a pile of rubble and ash"

" What are you trying to accomplish with all of this? tell us!" Natsu yelled.

But the Future Rogue just stared at us with a look that could only mean trouble.

Then a thought crossed my mind.

" Hey, if your Rogue from the Future then what happened to Frosch ?"As soon as I spoke that name Future Rogue threw a blast of shadows at me

"Don't you ever speak that name!" He yelled as I dodged his attack

" Why? what happened between you two? What happened to her?" I didn't realise as I was firing questions at him, he was getting more and angrier until he finally snapped.

He threw a humongous attack of shadows at me which took me completely by surprise and sent me tumbling off the dragon and towards the ground. I screamed as I plummeted to the earth

" (Y/N)! " I could hear Natsu yell out to me