Chapter 59

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"(Y/N)!"

Everyone came crashing into the room like a stampede. A very noisy and clumsy stampede. They all fought to get through the threshold, yelling and screaming at each other to move out the way. Even Master  Makarov was amongst all the chaotic pushing and shoving. They all finally got through the door only to fall over one another and all land on the floor with a big crash.

I instantly burst out laughing at their childish behaviour to get through a door.

Lucy was the first up and quickly came over to my bed, taking a seat by my legs.

"How are you feeling?"

" Not too bad, I'm alive at least" I tried joked but no one laughed. I can tell I'm in for a huge lecture.

"(Y/N), how could you be so foolish! Using up so much of your magic power, you could've been killed and you're lucky you weren't." Master Makarov scolded, making me look down at my hand embarrassed to being lectured like a child in front of the whole guild.

"Thankfully, (E/N) got you here before anything else happened to you. And Wendy and Chelia used their healing magic on you since when we all arrived you were barely alive!" Master Makerove paused to catch his breath from yelling so much. His face was teeming in anger and I swear there was steam coming out off his ears.

Before he started yelling again I used the same trick I used as a kid to get out of a lecture. Puppy dog eyes!

Everyone knew that puppy dog eyes was my key way of getting out of being scolded when I was a kid

Everyone knew that puppy dog eyes was my key way of getting out of being scolded when I was a kid. I did it all the time growing up and no one could resist it. Only Erza seemed to be immune to it and that's why most of the scolding as a kid came from her.

Everyone looked from me to Master Makarove then back to me, wondering if my Puppy dog eyes will work now that I'm older.

Although he was trying to be mad at me, we slowly started to see Master Makarove start to crack. I poked out my bottom lip and Master Makarov finally cracked and sighed closing his eyes in frustration, knowing I had won I stopped doing my puppy eyes and smiled in victory.

"(Y/N), just promise me you won't do anything like that again. Ok?"

" I'll try not to" I replied with a smile making everyone else smile back.

"You should get some rest, there's a big ball tomorrow and you should be fully rested for it," Erza said making me groan.

Everyone laughed all-knowing that even though I hated dressing up and getting all fancy, Mira and all that will not stop until I'm fully decked out in a giant, puffy ball gown, heels and make-up.

I was about to lay back down on my bed as everyone left my room but I noticed Laxus was leaning against the wall, with his arms crossed, waiting for everyone to leave.

Once everyone had left and the door shut with an audible thud, I spoke.

" If you're going to lecture me about how idiotic I was, don't bother. I've already had two today."

He didn't say anything just stood there, leaning against the wall.

"Laxus, say something " I pleaded

He finally looked at me but stayed was he was leaning against the wall by the door.

"What do you want me to say?" I could tell he was upset with me but was holding back from yelling.

" I don't know, something and would you please come over here so I don't have to talk to you from across the room" I shot back.

He sighed and pushed himself off the wall and walked over to my bed, taking a seat on the chair Natsu once occupied.

" You want me to say something, ok how about this. Why? Why did you push yourself to that extreme? Did you not care about what happened to you?" He asked with a pained look on his face.

I  put my hand on Laxus' cheek. Stroking it gently to hopefully calm him down.

"Laxus, I don't care what happens to me as long as the people I care about are safe" I replied softly

"Well you may not care about what happens to you but I do, ok because I love you and I don't want anything to happen to you!" He started to shout 

"I love you too but that's not going change what I will do..."

" Dammit (Y/N), I can't lose you!" Laxus suddenly yelled grabbing my arms but not tightly enough to hurt me.

I was speechless and just looked at him in shock.

"You are the one good thing in my life. You make me so happy and I don't want to lose that because your too stubborn to know when you can't fight. So please don't do something like that get yourself killed. I can't lose you, I just can't." Laxus confessed looking down.

I finally snapped out of my shock and kissed Laxus passionately on the lips.

He was surprised at first but then kissed me back just as passionately.

He tried to deepen the kiss but I knew if I didn't get at least some rest then I'll have more scolding from Master Makarov and Natsu.

I pulled away and giggled as Laxus tried to continue kissing me.

" Hey, if I don't get some rest I'm going to have another yelling at from my brother and your grandfather" we both laughed slightly before Laxus got up, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead and started walking towards the door.

" Laxus.." I called to get his attention before he left.

" I love you," I said

He smirked at me

"I know" and then he left closing the door behind him.