Chapter 32

Hey guys, here's another chapter for you. Oh for the pic above, comment who you got.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Laxus and I were still on the floor with me on top of him and the entire guild laughing at our embarrassed faces. I shot a death glare at my older brother as he was giving a high five to Happy, who was laughing his ass off along with (E/N).

" YOU GUYS ARE SO DEAD WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!" I yelled at them. Making their faces drop and all three of them ran off to escape my wrath. I can't be bothered to fun after them so I'll just get them back later.
I then realised I was still on top of Laxus. I looked down to look at him to see him smirking at me.

" I knew you would fall for me again ." He flirted.

My face instantly went red with embarrassment. I quickly got off him stuttering sorry multiple times and held out my hand to help Laxus up. He grabbed it firmly but softly and I pulled him up. As I let go of his hand I noticed his wrist was really red, like it had been burned. Laxus saw me staring and quickly hid his wrist behind his back.

" So. Um, What I said back in the infirmary, um, I don't want things to be weird between us because of what I said, um. " Laxus tried distancing me from his burned wrist. But I wasn't falling for it.

" Laxus what happened to your wrist?" I asked already knowing the answer.

Laxus expression resembled a child who had been caught by their parents. But it disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

" What are you talking about, my wrist is fine" Laxus tried to convince me by showing me his wrist that wasn't burned, while still keeping his burnt one behind his back.

In a flash, I grabbed his hand to look at his burned wrist.

" Not that one, the other one," I tell him as I examine his burn.  It looked really bad. How on earth did he.. Then it came to me? When he was fighting off RavenTail to save me, he was fighting Flair and her flaming hair caught his wrist.

I looked up at him concerned and a little mad he didn't get it treated sooner.

"it's from when you fought Flare, isn't it?" I asked him. He nodded shamefully.

" Why haven't you got it checked out yet? it could get infected if you don't do something about it. You know what, come with me, we're getting your wrist treated even if I have to do it myself" I demanded and lead Laxus by his unburned wrist up the stairs to the infirmary that the inn had upstairs.

I just hope that if someone sees us they don't yell out to the rest of the guild, Natsu's gonna get the wrong idea and probably try and start a fight.
Sadly, of course, Cana saw us from the bar, walking up the stairs and of course, they got the wrong idea.

" Hey Laxus, you finally gonna man up and finally get some from (Y/N)?" Cana asked drunkenly and rather loudly

The entire inn fell silent and every head in the room turned in our direction. Before Laxus or I could explain that we were just going to the infirmary, Natsu goes up and started yelling death threats at Laxus. Just as Natsu was about to start a fight, Laxus explained where we were going.

" We're just going to the infirmary, I've got to treat a wound I got during the games and (Y/N) needs her bandages redone. " He explained. Wait for what? No, I don't. My bandages are completely fine.
Just as I was about to say something, Laxus grabbed my hand and gently dragged me up the rest of the stairs and into the infirmary.

Another chapter done. I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm going to give you a little spoiler on what's going to happen. Let's just say its a big step in your's and Laxus' relationship. See you guys next week. 😊😊😊