Chapter 9

( Y / N ) ' s P.O.V
We've been collecting other maps from other teams by beating them up.

" Ok here's another one," Lucy said giving me another map.

" God these things are confusing. all they are all just a bunch of scribbles... Uh, this is hopeless!!!" I yelled getting agitated.

" don't worry, ( Y / N ), we'll get out of here... one way or another" Natsu said

( Time skip to when they find the exit)

Finally, we found the damn door. We all rushed up to it to find that pumpkin guy waiting for us.

" alright. So what place did we come? Are we  in first?!" Lucy exclaimed.

" Oh I'm sorry folks but you've actually just qualified for the games by coming in 8th place." The pumpkin dude said.

We all looked shocked

" 8TH PLACE!" we all yelled
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

( Natsu's P.O.V )

We were going back to the inn to get some sleep before the games. But when we got there I noticed that everyone was in the infirmary. We all went in to see Wendy and Carla unconscious in one of the beds.

" What happened!?" Me and ( Y / N )  yelled together

Happy looked up at us with sad eyes

" they were attacked... almost all their magic power is gone," he said sadly

( Y / N ) ' s P.O.V

They were attacked! And I was not there to stop it crap! I had my hands clutched tightly in a ball. I can't believe someone would hurt them. They would never go round picking fights that were what my brother does. I think Natsu could tell I was angry because he came to my side and held my hand. I sent him a reassuring smile. He didn't by it.

" ( Y / N ), ...can I... talk to you... please?" Wendy weakly called out to me.

Even when she's in pain she's still so polite.
I crouched Besides her bed

" What's up kid ?" I asked

" I want you ...to take my place... in the games," she said with a weak smile

" Ok, Wendy... I won't let you down" I replied

She just smiled at me before saying

" I know you won't... you're a Dragneel," she said

There was a comfortable silence before Natsu broke it

" Wendy, who attacked you anyway? he asked

Before she could answer she broke down in tears and pulled the covers over her head. I felt helpless. Not being able to make her smile and happy. I hated when people I care about cry and I can't do anything about it.

( Time skip to next day)

( Lucy's POV)

Everyone was getting ready to go into the games and I gotta admit my outfit was adorable.

Natsu was complaining that he did not like his clothes and that he preferred his other ones.

" Well suck it up. Master what's us to wear this so we're wearing them" Erza said

" um you guys" ( Y / N ) said with uncertainty

We all looked at her to see her holding the outfit that was meant for Wendy.

" I don't think I can squeeze into this," she said with an embarrassed look.

" Mabey it is a very short dress" Gray suggests

Natsu gives him the death glare. I never thought Natsu could be as terrifying as  Erza.

" My baby sister is not wearing that" Natsu growled

" Natsu, I'm not a baby. I'm 19 now" ( Y / N )  wined

" ( Y / N ), you've always been younger than me so to me your still my baby sister " Nasu said protectively.

She just huffed and gave up on it.

( Time skip )

Natsu's P.O.V

Finally, we're going into the arena. Thankfully gramps got ( Y / N ) some proper clothes that actually fit her

 Thankfully gramps got ( Y / N ) some proper clothes that actually fit her

( pretend she has long pink hair, black eyes and the necklace is longer).

Now people won't be making googly eyes at my baby sister.

We heard our name being announced so we all went into the field just to be booed.

" Hey, guys do you see that, " ice stripper asked looking up at the Guild booth.

We all looked up there shocked to see master Mavis sitting there all young and happy.
That's when fairy tail team b came onto the field and I saw Laxus make eye contact with my sister but she turned away blushing madly.

Interesting.

( Time skip)
The pumpkin guy then yelled, " alright wizards our first game is going to something called hidden....."