Deal gone wrong

I put the bullets inside my gun and put it in my purse along with my lipstick-knife. A girl has to be prepared for everything right?

I wear my black gown and my Valentino heels and get out of my hotel. This is going to be a good deal...

_______________\\\______________

The music of the club wasn't very high, as a matter of fact it was classic. This was the most expensive club in town and I was sure the people I was going to deal with were powerful.

I could smell the expensive alcohol and cigars. I loved this! But most of all I loved what was about to come..

I get close to the part of the club that was reserved just for us and get inside.

"The beautiful lady is just in time to join us!"-the man that was sitting at the head of the table said.

He was wearing an expensive suit, his face had a scar and his hair was long and tied.

I get close to the table and sit.

The four men in the room were looking at me like I was weak, something they could easy manipulate. But they knew better, after all they were the ones that wanted to make a deal with me.

"So you kill them, get the package and bring it to us. Half of the payment now, the other half when the job is done."-he says looking at me and handing me the bag where I suppose the money was.

"Okay, we have a deal."-I say, but when I grab the bag one of the men starts caressing my skin, his disgusting face looking at me.

"Tom why don't we have some fun with her?"-he asks the man who made a deal with me and looks at me smirking.

"Take your filthy hands off me!"-I say and push him, but he comes back and pushes me to the table. The other men start smiling.

"Oh come on sugar, it's going to be fun!"-he says trying to bring his hands close to my body once again, but this time I pull out my lipstick knife and use it on his hand nailing it to the table.

He started screaming in agony and cursing, his screams seemed to 'wake up' the others.

Immediately they started pulling out their guns and so did I.

"You are a beautiful girl and we wouldn't want to destroy that pretty face of yours. So why don't you put the gun down and we will see what we can do.."-the man said, but of course that was a lie. They were going to kill me. Or, at least so they thought.

"The deal is off."-I say and I shoot one of them.
I kick the others hand making him drop his gun and then I shoot the other beside him in the stomach. After that I shoot the first one and then the man which I hurt with my knife first.

I take off my knife from his hand and use it to stop the man that made the deal with him, by hitting him with it in his leg.

He trips and falls down and I get close to him. As I come close he stands up and tries to hit me, but fails.

I come behind him and take my knife.

"You will regret this!"-he says, hatred in his voice.

"I never regret anything."-I say and snap his neck.

They should have known better.- I think as I get out of the club.

_______________________\\_______________________

I get inside my hotel room, take off my clothes, leaving myself in my lingerie and wash the blood of my knife. I already had half of the money that I made the deal so I suppose it would be more than enough.

I smile to myself.. I am unstoppable...

***************************************

Third person POV

"Tom is dead?"-the gangster boss asks furious.

"Yes sir, it seems like he and the four others were killed at the club."-the man says almost like he was afraid of his boss's wrath.

"He always was an unfaithful bastard and I knew it, so he got what he deserved and luckily I didn't have to do it myself. Find me who did this. I suppose he is a very powerful and dangerous man. I need to ask him why did he do it and take a good look at him. No one can hunt in my territory like this.. And don't even think coming here without finding him."-he boss says and his man leaves from the Devil's 'cave'.