The seven sins

"The more a thing is perfect, the more it feels pleasure and pain."-Dante Alighieri The divine comedy (Inferno)

I wake up not finding Ryan next to me. I suppose he had left. That's better actually I wouldn't want to wake up next to a man, I enjoy my mornings alone.

Yet, the taste of last night was stuck in my head. Ryan's expensive cologne was in my house, bed and on my skin. I wasn't sure about what I had done, but I am not used of regretting things. It happened and I can't take it back.. Not that I want to...

I grab the silky white sheets around me and feel them taking my memory back to the events of that night...

My eyes are wide open when I hear the phone ring.

"Miss Armstrong there is a mail box for you."-the gatekeeper says.

"Okay bring it upstairs."-I say and then get to my locker to find something to wear.

After I was done the bell rings and I open the door. There stood the gatekeeper with the package.
I take it and thank him before I close the door. After that I go back to my room to open it..

I open the package and find five boxes of Agent Provocateur and a letter. I didn't knew what the letter was for because I already knew who had sent them.

"I always keep my word, besides it was difficult not to since you haven't left my mind for one single moment

"I always keep my word, besides it was difficult not to since you haven't left my mind for one single moment. I thought these would look great on you and I hope you will wear them in tonight's mission.
R.K "

I smile at the letter and check the underwear. There were black pairs, black and pink, blue and deep red. They were perfect and I had to admit he had fine taste about these things.

After that I hear my cellphone ringtone.

"Hello Rogue, I suppose you got the package."-I hear Ryan's voice making me smile.

"Yes as a matter of fact I did and let me tell you, you are very good at picking lingerie."-I tell him and I hear him chuckle.

"I think I did great since it was the first time I actually had to choose things like that."-he says.-"I hope you will wear them tonight."

"So now that you are buying lingerie you go around telling women how to wear them?"-I ask him joking.

"Yes, that is the idea."-he says leaving me speechless.

"How about you forget it?"-I say to him.

"Do you want me to forget it? I doubt it."-he says in his deep voice. Damn it, that deep voice.

"Just tell me the details about the mission."-I tell him trying to change the subject. I might have lost a battle.. but not the war.
___________________________\_________________________