Sparkly and lethal

I didn't really have to hear much to go along with Ryan. But I kept wondering what was my next job.

As I finish packing my things I call the butler that takes all the luggage with him. We get out of the hotel and get to our car. Ryan opens the door for me and after I get in he comes after me.

"So, tell me what is this job about?"-I ask him as I get comfortable on my seat.

"You do remember our trip to Vienna."-he says.

"Of course how could I forget?"-I say to him.

"Right.. So the reason why we went there was to get some diamonds, and this job is related to that too."-he says lighting up a cigarette.

"Interesting, and what is exactly the job I have to do?"-I ask. Jewelry topic really makes me concentrate.

"Tonight there will be an exhibition of the most expensive jewelry. We are very interested in a special piece from Bvlgari. A piece that was made in 1953."-Ryan explains. I suppose this jewelry was very expensive, but there can be one tiny problem...

"So this is a special piece... Which means maximal security, any plans on that one?"-I ask him. It would be stupid to even think that getting there would be easy and I wasn't planning on taking any risks.

"I have thought about that part too. There are some of our people in there and one of them is going to help you get in after the exposition is closed, but after that you are going to use your skills to complete this job.."-he says to me.

"That won't be a problem. Just tell me the time and place where I have to go."-I say to him. I have done this before so I guess it will be fun.

*******************************************

I enter the exhibition... The gates of heaven have opened, everything was so sparkly and flawless. This was definitely one of my favorite places to be and I wasn't just doing my job I was actually enjoying it.

As I look at some of the most beautiful pieces there were I see the piece that Ryan was interested in. The necklace had a v-shape and was made of diamonds, all of it. I took a glass of champagne and got closer to it, looking at the necklace in awe.

 I took a glass of champagne and got closer to it, looking at the necklace in awe

To think that just in a few hours I was going to hold this piece on my hands. I smile to my thoughts as I feel someone's presence around me.

"The diamonds should be smiling because they are near the presence of such beauty."-I hear a man's voice say.

"These diamonds have a mind of their own. They can easily compel you."-I say and the man laughs.

"Maybe, but so do you. You are the most beautiful woman in this place."-the man says. If only he took a glimpse inside my soul... He would start running as fast as he could.

I look at him and smile:"Beautiful is a lazy and lousy word to describe me."

And with that I get away from that place. While the poor, sweet, romantic man was talking to me I took a good look of all the cameras and the other security forces. I had now a good idea of every secure place in here. I guess it was time to get some action...
________________________________

In two hours the exposition was closed and the people had left. I wear my gloves and get the equipment I needed.

Slowly I get close to the entrance where the man Ryan described to me was waiting.

He notices me and opens the front door."Only thirty minutes. After that the door closes and there is nothing that I can do."-he says and leaves.

Thirty minutes... I think that could be enough.

I walk inside and look at the jewels once again. It felt different now... I was looking at them alone, without all of those people around me. But I knew I shouldn't get late, thirty minutes is a short time when you do a job.

When I finally pass the big corridor I find myself in front of another door. The necklace was inside that room.

I manage to open the door using my equipment and I could finally see the piece. That was it? Something tells me not. It would be too easy... There has to be something else.

I take the powder from my bag, open it and blow. The material spreads through the room giving me a clear view of the x-Ray alarm system.

I take a step and than with a jump I manage to get through the first line. I knew I had to be careful because touching even a little bit these rays could bring me some serious problems.

After a cartwheel the second line was crossed too. As I get through the last line my foot slips on the shiny floor, but I manage to hold on. Just for a little bit...

I use a machine made of diamonds to cut the glass.. Using diamonds to get diamonds... And no I'm not talking about the machine ;) ....

I finally take the piece of the jewelry, turn the alarm off and get away. Job done successfully!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Here it is!"-I say handing the piece to Ryan.

"There won't be a time when I won't be impressed with you."-he says.

"No, I have this quality of being unpredictable."-I say raising my eyebrow.

"I agree. You are a very abstract concept."-he says to me.

"Hahaha no baby I'm not a concept.. I'm an enigma."-I say as I walk away...