Lethal till the end

I hold the gun in my hand. You could hear gunshots everywhere, this is when you know the battle has started. All these people were hungry for power and money, but for Ryan this was something more. It was about honor and respect.

I look over and shoot someone that had the gun pointed at me. Then I turn around and look at Ryan. He was punching someone, but he stops and looks at me smiling. It was like we felt each other's attention. That was when I realized that it was meant for us to be together.

After a while you could tell we had already won. The police knew about this, but they didn't show up. They were aware of our power.

All our man were gathered looking at the few survivals. We had won.

Ryan gets close to them and says:"You know that I could easily kill all of you and not give a damn..  But I will give you a chance to make me spare you. Just tell me where Angelo is."

One of the men spits blood from his mouth and makes a disgusting face:"Do whatever you want. We won't say shit."

Ryan smiles:"Okay then." And shoots the man. Then he returns to the others-"What do you say? Look I don't knew you could be this stupid, but let me clarify you. I came here to fight with my men, where is your leader? He left you here to kill yourselves while he is probably hiding somewhere like a little bitch. He doesn't care about you, why should you care about him?"

"It's not caring, it's respecting."- another man says.

"You are talking me about respect? Then tell me how do you respect someone that doesn't fight his own battles, that runs away to protect his skin?"- says Ryan.

And he was right. We were monsters, but we followed a code, a code of honor. That code gave us the respect between our people, everyone should know that.

"We will tell you where he is."- someone says.
..........................................................................

"How long before we get there?"- I ask Ryan. He was holding my hand while driving.

"We're almost there."-he says looking at me.-"Rogue... After this nobody is going to stop us. We will be together."

That calmed me down a little bit and made me smile.

"We will."-I say to him.

We were already there. I guess now it was time to clarify everything. And with clarify I mean wipe out.

Everything seemed awkward.. there were no guards and the house seemed totally unprotected. This couldn't be good.

Slowly we pass the hall and get to the stairs.

"I know you are here, just come inside."-a voice came from the room across us.

Ryan walks first and me behind him. He pushes the door revealing the man inside.

"I'm back."-Ryan says to him.

He looks at us and smiles ironically:"I see, and this time you are not alone."

"No this time I have brought my other half."-Ryan says looking at me.

"Cute, so you can both die together."-he says and two big men walk inside.

We look at them and I turn at Ryan. This was going to be good.

"Now you can be together.... Forever! How romantic."-Angelo says and sits down while the other two man started to attack us.

I backflip and hit one of them with my heel making his nose bleed, then I get low and punch him on the stomach. He was big, but I was fast. I take a pencil from the desk and stuck it in his artery. The poor man drops down lifeless in front of me.

Instinctively I turn to check on Ryan. He was alright and he had killed the other one. If he thought this was a challenge to us he was damn wrong.

Then we both turn around to look at Angelo. He looked surprised and afraid.

"Come on, you know you have to do better than that to stop us."-Ryan says to him. Then he comes close to him and punches him.

Angelo raises his head and smiles. His teeth were bloody.

"You know I thought that since you loved her so much, killing her would make you weak and not killing her would give me half of your empire. It was a win win situation. And since you were weak for her I could easily win... Too bad she came back for you. I never thought a woman like her would do it."-he says looking at me.

"These are the downsides of loving someone."-I say to him.

"Lethal till the end I'm guessing."-he says laughing.-"Ryan I just found out that I am dying already from an incurable sickness. Do me a favor and shoot me will you?" Angelo says to him.

"Why would I do something nice for you when two minutes ago you tried to kill me?"-says Ryan.

"True, true."-Angelo says shaking his head.-"But you can't blame a man for wanting to enjoy something before he dies right? And deep down I knew you were going to win... Besides you were going to kill me anyway."

I pitted this man, he had lost everything because of his uncontrollable greed.

"Well in that case.."-Ryan says and turns to me.-"Love please hand me the gun so I can do the honors.."

***

The end is near guys! The last chapter will be posted soon and tomorrow you will have the chance to read my NEW BOOK! I hope you remember some characters from Donna d'onore because they will be backk!!!!!!
Lot's of love badgal 💋💋