A call you can't decline

Rogue POV

I get out of the bed. My body feels tired, probably because I haven't slept all night. I open the curtains to breathe some fresh air. I felt sick. The cold air enters my lungs and I enjoy the feeling, but not like I used to. I guess when you try some things, others don't have the same importance anymore.

Before I get to the shower I hear my phone ring. Who could probably be? I accept the call.

"Hello Miss Rogue. This is Dianora Del Vecchio."- I hear Dianora's voice on the phone.

"Hello Dianora. What is the reason of this call?" I ask. I really didn't knew why would she call since there is nothing that connects us anymore.

"I need to speak to you about something important. I'm in Brussels right now where can I meet you?"- she asks...

________________________________

I get close to the place where I was supposed to meet Dianora. I didn't knew what was going on, but I knew that she didn't mean no harm. Still there was something bothering me...

I enter the place and see her sitting on a chair. She smiles at me and I get close to the table.

"Hello, it's good to finally see you after such a long time."-she says.

"Good to meet you too."-I say and sit down.

We order something and I was eager to find out why she called me.

"So I guess you are curious to find out why have I called you."- she says.

"You read my mind."- I reply. I could tell she was worried.

She smiles lightly and continues:"There are problems."

I knew something was wrong, but I didn't know what. I have a feeling it is going to be something I won't like.

"What kind of problems are we talking about?"-I ask.

"The kind of problems that could bring disaster."-she says and continues:"There is a war going on in New York and we.. We are loosing Rogue." Now I had a feeling that I  knew what we were going to talk about.

"And what do you expect from me? What am I supposed to do?"-I ask and frankly I didn't. What was I supposed to do especially when the man in trouble was the one that tried to kill me?

Dianora looks at me and says"I know what happened in Venice, but I can't tell you anything because I think that it is Ryan's decision. But I know you love him and I know he loves you too. Look inside your heart. I won't force you to do this because this is not your war.. What I'm asking you to do is to go back to the man you love and do what's right. Think about it: why would the most ruthless man point a gun at someone and then stop?"- she says leaving me more confused than I already was.

"I .. I don't know."- that was all I managed to say.

"Think about everything."-says Dianora and smiles at me. -"I know this is difficult for you, but the decision is yours."

----------------------------------------------------

What am I supposed to do? Sometimes I wish I haven't made that deal and bring him in my life, other times I'm happy I did. I am so lost, so confused. When we were in Venice he.... Oh God! Now I understand..

My whole body started shaking and tears started forming in my eyes.. He, risked everything for me and I ... I left. No, I can't loose him and I can't let anything happen to him. I couldn't live if he isn't here with me.

Quickly I run and grab my phone. With my trembling fingers I call Dianora.

"Hello? I have made my decision...."
__________________

Here is the chapter just like I promised. We're coming close to the end fellas. 💋
Lot's of love badgal ❤️