Got me

It has been a few days since Ryan was shot, but now he was better. He managed to recover real quick and tomorrow he is leaving to his house.

I was getting ready to get to the room where he was staying to see if he was okay.

I open the door and get in only to find him on his boxers. Wow! His body was great. Very well built and now I was given the chance to see it properly. You could see it from his suits too, but this was something else. Something that I try to shake off.

"Why aren't you still ready?"-I ask, trying not to look at him.

"What's the matter miss Rouge, you don't you want me to stay here any longer?" He questioned.

"Well you are standing here in your underwear like it isn't a big deal so yeah that kind of bothers me."-I say raising my eyebrow at him.

"Why do you say that? Is it a big deal to you that I am standing in my underwear?"-he asks. Now it was his time to raise his eyebrow and smirk. .. I hated him.

He comes closer to me and I step back, but I was greeted by locked door behind me so I couldn't move. If I would open it and leave that would make him win, or maybe I just didn't want to do it...

His body was now touching me and he puts both of his hands on the door leaving me in the middle, blocking me.

" I have asked you before... Why do I make you so nervous Miss.Armstrong?" He asks  looking at me in an innocent manner.

I felt his lips brush against my neck, placing kisses up and down. I let out a breath I didn't knew I was holding in as he pulls away until his lips were beside my ear again.

"Please answer me love..." He whispers. I manage to gain some composure, looking at him in the eyes.

"You don't."-I say, but I felt disappointed because my voice didn't came out like I was expecting it to.

"Really? Let me prove a point."-he says as he moves his fingertips up and down my arms, then he places them to my hips grabbing them tightly and placing kisses on my collarbone.

"Ryan, no."-I moan and he growls.

"You can't resist me Rogue..." He taunts , my name rolling off his tongue. "Even if there was a chance it was over the moment you moaned my name."

After that he attacks my lips. Biting, sucking, this was savagery, and I adored every single moment of it.

Ryan's arm snakes around my waist to bring me even closer to him. Barely paying attention, I was pushed against another a wall. One of Ryan's hands refound my waist as the other was resting on the wall beside my head. I looked up at him, not knowing where this was going to go, but definitely eager to see. He licks his lips, looking at me.

His hand left my waist, but found its way in between my legs and trailing over my inner thighs. I let out a shaky moan as he nipped on my neck, surely leaving a mark for the next day.

"I grab his shoulders, gripping my nails into his arm.

"What do you want me to do Rogue? Do you want me to let go now? Speak love." He growls.

I let out a breath, your eyes looking into his."No, I don't want to."-I whisper into his ear.

I didn't knew what was coming over me and usually I don't like that, but now, tonight I want to roll with it and see where it takes me.

Ryan smirked, as his hands grabbed my ass squeezing it. I loved this.

His lips kissed me hungrily, barely letting us to get out breaths in between. His kisses were rough and forceful, just like no other. He carries me in front of the bed before setting me down and then he comes on top of me.

He pushes my hair to the side as he unzipped my black dress before peeling it off leaving me in my lingerie.

"You are so fucking beautiful."-he says making me smile. Then he trails kisses down my stomach and I bite my lips.

He looked up at me, proud of himself then He did something I wasn't used to. He ripped off my lingerie. I gasp and he smiles.

"You know that is Agent Provocateur right?"-I ask him smiling.

"Fuck it, I'll buy you five pair of them."-he says between kisses.

He removes his boxers and places himself in front of my entrance.

Then he slams into me pleasure taking over. I wanted this, but what was I doing? I was supposed to keep my distance,.. Well to late for that now. This felt so good...

He continues slamming into me and then I scream as we both reached our high.

I rode out my  highs, moving my hands to his back as I caught my breath. As my breathing got back to normal, Ryan grabbed my face, not getting enough of my lips. They were erotic and light kisses.

"Do you have any idea for how long I've fantasized to do this?" He asks, pulling away. The look in his eyes was a more sensitive gaze that I've never seen before.

"I am a woman you fantasize about?"-I say smiling at him.

"You are the woman I fantasize about."-he says making me smile even wider. I never thought someone could stroke my ego that way. If only he knew I fantasized about him too.. But this was unlike any scenario I could make up in my mind.

"Good to know.."-I say.

Ryan lying down beside me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I don't know what have I done, but I didn't regret it now, maybe tomorrow or later, but not now. Right now all I wanted to do was to continue laying next to him...