Damaged spirit

"And the poets are the kids that never made it..."

After I finished reading, I put the book in it's shelve. Somehow I manage to take a look of myself in front of the mirror standing on the wall.

This woman... With all these expensive jewels, with the beautiful outfits, with class and a sharp tongue. How did she get here?

I don't usually look back in time, unless I need a good motivation. And now I didn't even know what I felt. But maybe I needed this. I needed to remind myself who I was.

I remember me as a child. A lonely kid, that didn't even spoke to no one. A kid that would blush uncontrollably even at small things, a kid that lost her voice when it was her time to speak. My childhood was dark and painful, it was the start of the long road that brought me here, that made me this...

After my parents died I was left in custody of my abusive uncle. He was a drunk, gambling bastard, a pervert and disgusting person. One night he tried to abuse with me and that was the night my life changed forever. That was the night that shy, quiet girl stopped existing. That night as I was running in the small house trying to avoid the man chasing me, I grab a knife and push it with all my strength inside his stomach.

I went in a reeducation school and after that I ended up in the streets.
One night as I was trying to find a warm place to spend the night, four men start following me. They wanted to rape me, but they didn't even managed to come close to that because I killed them too. Two of them with a piece of a broken glass I had found and the last one with the knife I managed to grab from his pocket.

I was scared, dirty with their filthy blood on my hands, but most of all I was sad... I didn't knew how my life was going to become, what was going to happen to me? Why was I brought to this world when I was going to live like this? When I didn't knew if I was going to open my eyes every morning when I was fell asleep?

Time passed and I didn't realized for how long I was running before I felt my lungs burn. In order to calm myself down and rest a little bit I decided to sit at a sidewalk.

As I was getting my organism to normalize I saw a big, shiny Rolls Royce pull over. The symbol of the expensive car shined like a star in the front. I was able to see my reflection in that car.

From that experience piece of luxury came out a very sophisticated lady. She looked like heaven. Like a mixture of a Greek Godess, Coco Chanel and Queen Victoria. Her Gucci heels and sparkly outfit added even more class to her figure and the white fur she had on made me think she was one of those bougie ladies of high class. The diamonds in her hand and neck were blinding me and they matched perfectly with her eyes.

Surprisingly those eyes moved and got focused on me. She looked at me and for a moment I thought that the sparkle in her eyes was going to fade, but it didn't.

She got down to my level and spoke:"My poor child what has life done to you?"

I didn't say anything, but my eyes started to water. All the pain that I had inside started to come out.

That night the lady took me with her. And that night I started my journey to become this...

She was a femme fatale. She lived alone in her luxury without anyone to tell her what to do. She was nice, intelligent and very cultured. These were the things that I loved most about her. Her name was Ida Armstrong and she adopted me as her daughter, her only child.

Ida trained me, learned me how to be a lady with manners, how to speak French, Spanish, Italian and Russian. She told me how to use knifes and makeup, how to walk in heels and pull the trigger of a gun. She loved art and architecture, just like I do. That woman taught me everything I am now. She was a classy lady and always told me that the art of seduction has nothing to do with the physical.

After a few years by her side I started to realize that even though she always seemed happy and confident she was also sad very often. One day I decided to ask her about it and she told me that she had loved once, but that love destroyed her when one of her enemies killed the man she loved.

"And the last lesson: Never fall in love."-she said to me.

Of course she had waited patiently and now she would get her vengeance. I was the perfect person that could do that and so I did.

One night I went into the place Ida had told me and I successfully get her the revenge she wanted so badly. The revenge that consumed her day after day. I brought her the man that killed her love and she killed him with her own hands.

I always thought that I was lucky that I wasn't like her and that I didn't have a vendetta to fulfill. I saw what vengeance did to her.

After my first mission I was now ready to confront the world, ready to live my life and do what I did best.

I never regret anything. It was meant to be that way and I have never hurt any innocent human beings. I guess I just did everyone a favor when I wiped those people from this world. I was who I was and that was never going to change, yet a thought, always hunted my mind: What would have happened if I had a different fate?
____________________________________________________

To all my readers that are going through some problems... YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AMAZING!!!!! And all those people around are lucky to have you. If there are any problems, don't worry you will get over them. You are flawless and you slay. It will get better...
Lot's of love badgal 👑👑