Masterpiece

"Even in a room full of art, she was the only masterpiece I was looking at."

Rogue POV

He kissed me! And I kissed him back.. What kind of kiss was that? Nothing that I had ever experienced before that's for sure. Usually when I kiss men it just seems like something natural, beneficial, but not with him... With him I felt something. Something I had never experienced before. It scares and excites me at the same time.

That kiss was something out of the ordinary. So much fire, hate and... sparkles? I felt something, but I can't explain it. I craved his presence around me, his hands on my body.. I felt heat, his presence warms my cold body and I wanted to feel that warmth again. I am surprised with myself, I knew that my inner self wanted him with me again.

My thoughts prevent me from reading my book. I just kept moving my fingers through the pages not being able to concentrate, and all because of him, because I couldn't get my mind off of him and that damn kiss.

Maybe if I get outside I can get my mind off of it. Everything in here seems so... Distracting.

I heard about a gallery opening and there were going to be exposed a lot of important art works from surrealism. (A/N an art form from XX century)

Personally I have always loved paintings. I have always been fascinated from things like paintings, books and architecture.

So I decided to do to the gallery. I took a shower and when I got out I did my makeup. A simple makeup with nude eyeshadow, eyeliner and red lipstick. I made a quick chignon to add a classier detail to my appearance and wore my Bvlgari diamond earrings.

I picked my silky cream dress from the closed and place it in my bed. After I finished moisturizing my body I put it on. I wore my heels, took my purse and got out.
___________________________________________________

The car stopped in front of the building and I got out. I give the payment to the driver and climb the stairs to the entrance. This will be a good way to relax.

As the waiter walks by I grab a glass of champagne. I take a sip and look at the painting in front of me. It was a beautiful painting that seemed a little bit absurd, unrealistic and that's what I love about it. Why try so hard to follow the rules when you can easily brake them?

The painting had strong colors, but some details were darker. It gave the painting a sense of power, admiration, mystery...

I stand there for a while admiring the painting and then move to see another...
______________________________________________

Ryan's POV

I entered the gallery. I thought it would be a good idea to get out of my usual world. I like art and surrealism is definitely my favorite. Besides I need to stop thinking about her. It has become impossible for me to get my mind off of her face and to forget about the taste of her lips. I think I am getting obsessed..

As I keep looking at a painting in the wall, I turn my head to be greeted with a surprise. There she was, the woman I was desperately trying to forget. She was standing in front of a painting from Dalí looking dreamy, angelic...

That was all that she had to do to get me lost, just stay there. No matter how much I would try not to listen to her voice or see her face, every time she entered the room she had my complete attention. That was a fact, a fact that even I couldn't argue with because I knew my mind was going to betray me.

Even in a room full of masterpieces that one masterpiece that catches my attention is a living one...
When I looked at her nothing else mattered. Everything was gone in the moment she would talk, or the moment I would bring her closer to me. I am devious and I know that she is poisonous, but I don't mind...

She is the juiciest fruit in the garden, that tempting forbidden fruit. That fruit that might make you regret biting it. But I didn't listen and I didn't need the serpent to convince me to bite her. I just took a bite leaving me wanting more. If only I could see her as a danger... I do, but I want to keep it close to me, I am falling into a trap... I know... But I can't stop myself....

****************************************************

Rogue POV

As I was watching a painting of Salvador Dalí I could feel someone's eyes on me. My instincts never betray me. So I turn my head...

I was trying all day to get my mind off of him and as soon as I seem to have succeeded he stands there looking at me across the room. I try not to smile, I was angry and happy at the same time... Great! I can't even tell my feelings now. When I look into his gray eyes everything just disappears and I start doing things I specifically tell myself not to do.

He realized I was looking at him too. Then he starts walking towards me. I still felt confident even though my heartbeat was very strong. I can't even control my own body now. As he comes closer I turn my head to look at the painting even though he had my full attention now.

He was now standing beside me. I felt his presence and the warmth of his body.

"Are you following me around now?"-I ask him raising my eyebrow.

He smiles and turns his head to me:"Well I didn't kill you so I had to make sure you weren't planing on how to get me dead. I guess you're not."

"Now who says that? No one plans a murder and publishes it on the newspaper."-I say sarcastically making his smile appear even wider.

"Oh but I know you won't. You need me to warm up the coldness of your body. Do I need to remind you about last night?"-he asks reminding me about the event.

"Can we not talk about what happened? And by the way I am aware I am a cold woman thank you."- I say not wanting to continue talking about that topic.

"Why don't you want to talk? Because you ruined the balances?"-he asks now maintaining a serious face.

"You know we are forbidden fruits to one another. Poisson."-I say trying to move, but he grabs my arm.

"Yet, you still took a bite."-he whispers in my ear sending shivers in my skin under the silky dress.

"Yes, I did."-I say and he lets go of me while I walk away.

And I wish I could do it again...