Tame or spoil?

I hear the phone of my room ring.

"Miss Armstrong. There is someone who wants to see you."-I hear the receptionist says.

"Tell him to wait fifteen minutes then send him up."-I say and get up quickly.

I take off my robe and get dressed. In fifteen minutes a man enters my room.

"Miss Armstrong, the boss asked me to take you to the estate."-he says to me standing still.

"You know your boss could have just said so."-I say, but the doesn't say anything.
_________________________\_______________________

"What is so important that I have to give up my comfort and come see you?"-I storm into his office.

He raises his head, his fingers in his forehead, acting like my attitude was giving him a headache.

"Always so fiery miss.Rogue... You need to learn to be more patient."-he says looking at me.

"Patience is something that doesn't exist when it comes to you."-I say.

He stands up and says:"We need to settle some things now that you are staying here. I can't let you stay in a hotel for a whole year. That is harmful to you... and my bills."

"What does that mean?"-i ask him.

"You'll see."-he says and winks at me.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

As we stay inside his expensive car I try to keep my distance from him.

He is smoking a cigarette and then the car stops.

"We are going to have lunch first."-he says and we enter the expensive restaurant.

The place was filled with people, but of course having a table for us is not a problem, the better table of the restaurant actually.

"What would you like?"-The waiter asks us nicely and probably a little bit scared.

"Domaine de la Romanee-Conti."-Ryan quickly says without disturbance.

"I will have a Chateau Margaux."-I reply.

"She will have the same as me."-Ryan says leaving me speechless and furious.

"I am going to kill you and feed the dogs! How dare you speak for me!"-I say to him, but silently, I didn't want anyone to hear us.

"I thought you liked expensive wine and what I ordered was way better. Since I'm paying it's okay to order more expensive things."-he says not being effected by my previous words.

"I can easily afford that and I can order whatever I want, no one gives you the right to speak about what I want."-I say to him still mad.

The waiter quickly comes to us holding the expensive bottle of red wine.
As he pours into One of the glasses Ryan says:"Bring a Chateau Margaux for the lady."

That gesture makes me smile and Ryan sees it.
"Here, are you happy now?"-he says to me.

"You have no idea."-I say smirking.

"Tell me about yourself miss.Rogue."-Ryan asks taking a sip from his glass.

"I don't really like to talk about myself."-I quickly respond.

"Well I need to know you, so you have to. Think about it as a job interview."-he says smiling at me.

Gosh his smile. Why is he so perfect? When he smiles his eyes become so beautiful..

I shake off my silly thoughts and say:"Well I had an abusive uncle which I killed and that's how my hatred for men started. I think you all are pigs and a useless weight on the planet."

My response makes him chuckle:"Well if it wasn't about men we all wouldn't be here right? Besides what would you women do if we wouldn't be there to pleasure and protect you?"

Seriously? He really thinks we can't protect ourselves?

"We don't need protection, we can protect ourselves and for the pleasuring part usually is you that need us. Women can find pleasure in different ways. Killing men is one of them."-I say smiling at him.

"Okay Miss Rogue I won't continue arguing. You can be manipulative and make our heads turn the way you want them, but you can't live without us."-he says looking at me very concentrated.

"True, my job depends on you most of the time."-I say.

He seems pleased with my answer and then says:"You know when I look at you I think that sometimes for a man to be truly evil he must be a woman."

I flash a triumphant smile at him.

______________\______________

"So what now?"-I ask him after we have finished our lunch.

"Well I told you that you wouldn't stay in a hotel so I want to show you the place I got for you."-he says.

Again with taking decisions about me...

"I could've chosen a house by myself."-I say to him frowning.

"I know, but it couldn't wait longer. The house is close to mine and is pretty luxurious so I am sure you are going to like it now stop frowning at me."-he says looking away from me.

We stop in front of a huge building, all of it with glass windows.

"Let's get inside."-Ryan says and goes forward.

The apartment was big, well the penthouse actually. It had huge glass windows and seemed very classy and perfectly decorated. It looked exactly like the house of my dreams.

"From the look on your face I am sure you like it."-Ryan says. He was looking at me.

"Yes, actually I do. Now please tell me why are you doing this?"-I say to him.

"I told you, you work for me now. And frankly I like to.. spoil a woman like you."-he says going close to the windows.

"Correction darling. Not spoiling me... taming me. This isn't going to work, not on me. I can't be tamed."-I say as I get close to the window next to him.

He turns around and comes closer to me, his big chest next to my arms. He brings his face closer to mine, my breath stuck in my throat and whispers:

"I wouldn't bet on it."