Admit it: You need me

"This mission is important."-we hear Ryan's voice echoing the room.-"It is important for us to be very well organized in order to get that package. And let me tell you this deal is very important."

"When are we going to get ready?"-one of the man asks.

Ryan looks at the Rolex watch in his wrist and says:"At nine and I want everyone to be everywhere in that event. If they don't give it to us nicely, than we are going to take it with force."

The men leave and I get up from where I was sitting.

"Miss Rogue I didn't told you your part of the job yet."-I hear Ryan's voice behind me say.

"Is there anything to say? I just have to make sure you get that package, just like the others."-I say once again reminding myself I worked with him and hating that fact.

"No miss Rogue, you know that you never have the mediocre jobs, besides as much as I might not like to admit it, you are very talented love."-he says giving me that charming smile.

"Just tell me what I have to do already."-I say to him non patiently.

He smirks and gets up from his chair. With slow steps he starts coming close to me.

"I have noticed that you are a really good actress. Now I know this is probably something you have never done before, but I'm pretty sure it won't be difficult for you to do it. I want you to pretend that you are my woman."-he says making my blood freeze.

I stand there thinking about what he just said. He wants me to do what? This is insane! And how would that bring any benefit for the plan?

"Well say something love, because I am starting to think that you are incapable for the job."-he says smirking.

"Of course I am capable, I was just trying to think what benefits would that bring to the plan. As long as you have money and power no one cares if you are a gigolo."-I say making him smile.

"So you think I'm a gigolo?"-he asks continuing to smile.

"I don't give a damn what you are, now tell me why!"-I say sounding serious compared to him.

"Well you are partly right when you say that some people don't care, but that depends on the person. This person is not like them. He is a very powerful man and he wants to know his buyers."-Ryan explains.

"And why is that?"-I ask-"Business is strictly business."

"Well Miss. Rogue not everyone follows your moto. This question has one simple answer: "Trust issues."

"I see.. Well what would you do without me?"-I ask abandoning my serious tone trying to make fun of him, and read his reaction of course.

"I would hire an escort."-he says trying to sound unbothered.

"An escort isn't the same as a classy lady. She can also be recognized and you know that. Admit it, you need me."-I say bringing my face close to his like I was trying to challenge him.

Somehow none of us says anything in a few moments. He just looks at me and then smiles.

"I don't need anyone miss Rogue, but you work for me now so you do what I say."